The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Democrats of Napa Valley Club
President - Johanna O'Kelley firstname.lastname@example.org
Napa County Latinx Democratic Club
President - Ines DeLuna Ines.DeLuna@gmail.com
American Canyon Democratic Club
Current news from our representatives:
U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein
- Feinstein Applauds Applied Materials $4 Billion Investment in California Chip Research Facility May 22, 2023
- Feinstein, Padilla Support Colorado River Lower Basin Proposal May 22, 2023
- Senators Introduce Bipartisan Bill to Boost Wildfire Hazardous Fuels Reduction Projects May 18, 2023
- Feinstein, Padilla Call for Full Distribution of Migrant, Refugee Aid After Title 42 Ended May 17, 2023
- Senate Committee Advances Rim of the Valley Legislation, Other Feinstein Priorities May 17, 2023
- Feinstein, Blackburn Introduce HITS Act to Support Independent Music Creators May 16, 2023
- Feinstein Statement on Returning to Washington May 10, 2023
- Feinstein, Padilla Introduce Bill to Protect Rim of the Valley Corridor May 4, 2023
U.S. Senator Alex Padilla
- Padilla Supports Proposed Rules on Student Debt Relief Programs, Encourages Biden Admin to Further Strengthen Proposal August 18, 2022
- ABC 30: Senator Alex Padilla discusses infrastructure bill’s impact on Central California December 3, 2021
- KTLA 5: Sen. Alex Padilla visits ports of L.A., Long Beach November 12, 2021
- NBC News: Sen. Alex Padilla wants voter registration to be done with tax prep November 10, 2021
State Senator Bill Dodd
- Senate Approves Sen. Dodd’s Elder Fraud Protection Bill May 23, 2023
- Sen. Dodd Names Progress Ranch Yolo County Nonprofit of the Year May 18, 2023
- Senate Approves Sen. Dodd’s Campus Vehicle Safety Bill May 17, 2023
- Sen. Dodd Responds to May Budget Revision May 12, 2023
- Sen. Dodd: Senate OKs Contractor Oversight, Consumer Protection Bill May 11, 2023
Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Adjourns Assembly in honor of David Breaux and Karim Abou Najm May 16, 2023
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Expresses Grief, Relief Upon the Apprehension of Suspect Killer in the City of Davis May 4, 2023
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry: We Will Protect and Expand Reproductive Healthcare April 25, 2023
- LIVE: CA Defamation Bill Receives Bi-Partisan Support! April 12, 2023
- Assemblymembers Aguiar-Curry & Ward Bill to Prevent Weaponized Defamation Lawsuits Against Survivors of Abuse March 22, 2023
Check out our Facebook community:
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click to show error