The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Feinstein Statement on Derek Chauvin Verdict April 20, 2021
- Feinstein, Rosen, Lankford, Colleagues Urge President Biden to Nominate Ambassador to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism April 20, 2021
- Top Democrats Urge President Biden to Roll Back Dangerous Semiautomatic and Sniper Rifle Exports Deregulations April 19, 2021
- Feinstein Statement on Death of Walter Mondale April 19, 2021
- Feinstein Supports Lisa Monaco Nomination to be Deputy Attorney General April 19, 2021
- Feinstein, Durbin, Leahy, Colleagues Urge Biden to Close Guantanamo Bay Detention Facility April 16, 2021
- Feinstein Statement on Mass Shooting at FedEx Facility in Indianapolis April 16, 2021
- Feinstein Calls for Higher Cap on Refugee Admissions April 16, 2021
- Sen. Dodd’s Community Energy Resilience Bill Advances April 20, 2021
- Sen. Dodd’s Broadband Improvement Bill Advances April 20, 2021
- Sen. Dodd’s Water Access & Equity Bills Advance April 13, 2021
- Sen. Dodd Praises Early Wildfire Prevention Agreement April 8, 2021
- Sen. Dodd’s Complex Rehabilitative Technology Bill Advances April 7, 2021
- Telehealth Bill Introduced to Improve Health Care Access January 14, 2021
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Introduces Internet for All Act of 2021, Announces Partnership with Senator Lena Gonzalez to Deliver 21st Century Connectivity to All Californians December 16, 2020
- Working Together to Make Us California Strong - 2020 Year in Review September 23, 2020
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry's Statement Regarding George Floyd Protests June 2, 2020
- Winters Lawmaker Presents Their Priorities for the 2020 State Budget June 1, 2020