The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Feinstein, Sherman Bill Makes Terrain Awareness Equipment Mandatory on Helicopters January 25, 2021
- Senate Judiciary Committee Democrats Seek Answers About DOJ’s Role In Trump Attempt to Overturn 2020 Election January 23, 2021
- Feinstein Statement on Confirmation of Lloyd Austin as Defense Secretary January 22, 2021
- Feinstein Thanks California National Guard for Protecting National Capitol January 22, 2021
- Feinstein Applauds Biden Push for New START Extension January 21, 2021
- Feinstein Supports Biden Immigration Policies January 20, 2021
- Feinstein Supports Biden’s Quick Moves to Restore U.S. Leadership on Climate Change January 20, 2021
- Feinstein Welcomes Padilla to Senate January 20, 2021
- Sen. Dodd Responds to Historic Biden/Harris Inauguration January 20, 2021
- Sen. Dodd Introduces Water Access Equity Bills January 19, 2021
- Sen. Dodd Lauds Fairfield and Vacaville Police Handling of Standoff January 14, 2021
- Sen. Dodd Responds to Trump Impeachment January 14, 2021
- Sen. Dodd Introduces Worker Protection Bill January 13, 2021