The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Feinstein Statement on 9th Circuit Ruling on High-Capacity Magazine Ban August 14, 2020
- Feinstein, Harder Introduce Water Management Bill August 14, 2020
- Feinstein, Harris Request Information from Navy Following Series of Challenges August 14, 2020
- Feinstein: Funding Postal Service, Allowing Mail-in-Voting Aren’t Partisan Issues August 13, 2020
- Feinstein, Tillis Urge Japanese Government to Resolve All Remaining International Parental Abduction Cases August 13, 2020
- Feinstein Welcomes Normalized Relations Between Israel, UAE August 13, 2020
- Feinstein Supports Newsom’s Order on School Reopenings, Urges Caution August 12, 2020
- Feinstein: Complete Your Census Questionnaire August 12, 2020
- Sen. Dodd: Bill to Protect Newspapers, Journalism, Clears Committee August 11, 2020
- Sen. Dodd’s Insurance Claims Streamlining Bill Advances August 11, 2020
- Sen. Dodd’s ‘Hi-Lo’ Evacuation Warning Bill Clears Assembly Committee August 10, 2020
- Sen. Dodd’s Bill to Protect School Funding Clears Assembly Committee August 4, 2020
- Sen. Dodd: New Dawn Vallejo is Nonprofit of the Year July 30, 2020
- ¡Comprométete a ser contado! March 10, 2020
- Census 2020 Pledge March 10, 2020
- Let's Talk May 31, 2019
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry and Congressman Thompson's March Tele Town Hall on Gun Violence Prevention March 11, 2019
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018