The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Feinstein, Nadler, Durbin, Lofgren Call on DHS to Ensure Due Process For Unaccompanied Children March 30, 2020
- Filing Tax Return Necessary to Receive Individual Coronavirus Payments March 30, 2020
- We weren’t ready for coronavirus. Now we know what Washington has to do before the next outbreak hits - Los Angeles Times March 27, 2020
- Assistance for Californians affected by the coronavirus March 27, 2020
- Feinstein Highlights New Guidance for Employers, Employees on Paid Sick Leave March 27, 2020
- Democrats Release Q&A on Coronavirus Response, Recovery Bill March 27, 2020
- Feinstein, Klobuchar, Colleagues Urge FTC Protect Consumers from Price Gouging March 27, 2020
- Feinstein to DOJ: Protect Public Health, Suspend Immigration Hearings During Pandemic March 26, 2020
- Woman of the Year: Solano County Business/Civic Leader March 23, 2020
- Sen. Dodd Responds to Gov. Newsom's PG&E Reform Deal March 20, 2020
- Sen. Dodd Issues Statement on Coronavirus March 12, 2020
- Sen. Dodd Issues Statement on Horse Racing Board Report March 10, 2020
- Sen. Dodd Helps Promote Free Tax Assistance, Credits March 9, 2020
- ¡Comprométete a ser contado! March 10, 2020
- Census 2020 Pledge March 10, 2020
- Let's Talk May 31, 2019
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry and Congressman Thompson's March Tele Town Hall on Gun Violence Prevention March 11, 2019
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018