The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Feinstein Statement on 2021 Committee Assignments November 23, 2020
- Feinstein, Peters, Colleagues Call On GSA Administrator to End Unprecedented Delay & Provide Critical Transition Resources to President-Elect Biden November 20, 2020
- Feinstein: As Many As 9 Million May Not Have Claimed Coronavirus Stimulus Payment; Final Deadline Saturday November 19, 2020
- Members of Congress Colleauges Call on Trump Administration to Halt Deportations of Victims of Medical Malpractice by ICE Doctor November 19, 2020
- Feinstein, Peters, Colleagues Introduce Bill to Block Trump Order Stripping Federal Employees of Critical Protections November 18, 2020
- Feinstein Remarks on Smithsonian American Women's History Museum Act November 17, 2020
- Feinstein Remarks on Smithsonian American Women’s History Museum Act November 17, 2020
- Covered California Open Enrollment November 17, 2020
- Sen. Dodd: Virtual Town Hall on Data Privacy November 30, 2020
- Sen. Dodd Responds to Presidential Election Results November 7, 2020
- Sen. Dodd Wins Re-Election Bid November 4, 2020
- Sen. Dodd: Virtual Town Hall To Focus on 2021 and Beyond October 29, 2020
- Sen. Dodd: LAO Report Shows Strong Wildfire Safety Investment October 20, 2020