The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Senators Condemn Administration Attempt to Gut ACA July 2, 2020
- Senate Passes Bipartisan Resolution Supporting American Flower Industry July 2, 2020
- Feinstein Provision to Investigate Military Aviators’ Risk of Cancer Included in Defense Bill July 2, 2020
- Feinstein, Cornyn Bill to Combat Underage E-Cigarette Sales Passes Senate July 2, 2020
- Feinstein, Blumenthal, Colleagues, Urge Trump to Restore Protections for Northeast Canyons and Seamounts National Monument July 2, 2020
- Feinstein to Governor Newsom: Expedite Closing Aliso Canyon July 2, 2020
- Feinstein, Klobuchar, Udall, Colleagues Urge Department of Justice to Address Mass Closure of Polling Locations in Tribal Communities July 2, 2020
- Feinstein Supports Additional Resources for Imperial County July 2, 2020
- Sen. Dodd Responds to PG&E Protection Bill Signing July 1, 2020
- Senate Passes Dodd Maternity Care Access, Equity Measure June 26, 2020
- Sen. Dodd's Power Shutoff Protection Bill Clears Senate June 25, 2020
- Sens. Dodd/Glazer power shutoff generator bill clears Senate June 25, 2020
- Sen. Dodd’s Insurance Claims Streamlining Bill Wins Senate Approval June 22, 2020
- ¡Comprométete a ser contado! March 10, 2020
- Census 2020 Pledge March 10, 2020
- Let's Talk May 31, 2019
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry and Congressman Thompson's March Tele Town Hall on Gun Violence Prevention March 11, 2019
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018