The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Feinstein Speaks Against Barrett Nomination October 25, 2020
- Feinstein Speaks on Senate Floor Against Coney Barrett Supreme Court Nomination October 25, 2020
- Feinstein Renews Call to Close Aliso Canyon on Fifth Anniversary of Gas Leak October 23, 2020
- Schumer And Senate Judiciary Committee Democrats Statement On Decision To Boycott Illegitimate Supreme Court Markup October 22, 2020
- Feinstein, Warren, Khanna, Democratic Lawmakers to Senate, House Leadership: Take Bold and Comprehensive Action to Prevent the Next Pandemic October 22, 2020
- Senate Democrats Denounce Trump Administration’s Historically Low Refugee Resettlement Goal and Push for Increased Admissions October 22, 2020
- Feinstein Remarks as Judiciary Democrats Boycott Committee Vote on Barrett Nomination October 22, 2020
- Feinstein, Wyden, Leahy, Schumer, Merkley, Colleagues Ask National Guard for Wildfire Readiness Assessment October 22, 2020
- Sen. Dodd: LAO Report Shows Strong Wildfire Safety Investment October 20, 2020
- Sen. Dodd’s 2020 Legislative Package Approved October 6, 2020
- Sen. Dodd: Governor Signs Bill to Protect Newspapers, Journalism October 1, 2020
- Governor Signs Sen. Dodd’s UC Davis Wine Sales Bill October 1, 2020
- Sen. Dodd: Police Reform Bill Signed by Governor September 30, 2020