The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Democrats of Napa Valley Club
President - Johanna O'Kelley
American Canyon Democratic Club
Chair - Mary Ann Mancuso
Bayard Rustin LGBT Political Club
Napa County Young Democrats
Chair - Open Postition
Current news from our representatives:
- Thompson Introduces Bill to Help Maintain Mare Island Cemetery April 24, 2018
- Thompson Sponsors Legislation to Outline Limitations for Use of Military Force in Middle East April 17, 2018
- Military Veterans Decry President's Syria Rhetoric April 13, 2018
- Thompson and Huffman Announce $212M for Disaster Relief for California April 9, 2018
- Thompson Announces Passage of Bill to Rename Vallejo Post Office in Honor of Janet Capello April 1, 2018
- Thompson Announces Record Bipartisan Support for NICS Funding March 15, 2018
- Thompson Slams President's Gun "Proposals" March 11, 2018
- Thompson Mourns Lives Lost in Yountville Veterans Home Shooting March 8, 2018
- Feinstein to Secretary Chao: Keep Strong Vehicle Fuel Economy Standards Set With California April 25, 2018
- Senators to CIA: Refusal to Make Haspel Information Public ‘Unacceptable’ April 25, 2018
- Feinstein Introduces Bill to Bolster Protection of Federal Computer Networks April 24, 2018
- Feinstein, Stabenow, Baldwin, McCaskill and 43 Senators Call on Trump Administration to Halt Expansion of Junk Health Insurance Plans April 23, 2018
- Senators Call for Robust Funding for Job Training for Older Americans April 23, 2018
- Feinstein Statement on Haspel Records April 20, 2018
- Feinstein, Cantwell Introduce Legislation To Protect American Coasts From Catastrophic Oil Spills April 19, 2018
- Senators Call on Secretary Perdue to Quickly Implement Food Safety Recommendations April 18, 2018
- Senator Dodd’s Drinking Water Access Bill Advances April 25, 2018
- Fire Insurance Bills from Sens. Dodd and McGuire Face Powerful Lobbying in Wednesday Committee Vote April 24, 2018
- Senate Approves Dodd’s Anti-Drunken Driving Measure April 23, 2018
- Wildfire Protection Bills Clear Committee April 17, 2018
- Sen. Bill Dodd applauds extension of Emergency Declaration April 13, 2018
- Select Committees July 17, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017
- Assemblymembers Aguiar-Curry & Wood, Senators Dodd & McGuire To Washington, DC: “Hands Off California’s National Monuments” June 9, 2017
- Bringing Broadband To All Californians April 27, 2017
- Funding Your College Future February 17, 2017
Check out our Facebook community:
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.