The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Feinstein, Sullivan, Padilla Introduce Resolution in Support of U.S. Flower, Foliage Industry July 26, 2021
- Feinstein, Durbin, Colleagues Urge President Biden to Restore Bears Ears National Monument July 23, 2021
- Feinstein, Luján, Colleagues Urging Senate Leadership to Invest in National Lab Infrastructure July 23, 2021
- Feinstein, Padilla Introduce Package of Bills to Help Communities Impacted by Wildfire Smoke July 22, 2021
- Bipartisan Bill Introduced to Help Homeowners Prepare for Natural Disasters July 22, 2021
- Feinstein, Padilla, Huffman, Chu Introduce Bill Making Water Efficiency Improvement Rebates Non-Taxable July 22, 2021
- Democratic Senators Urge FCC to Scrutinize Verizon’s Acquisition of Tracfone and Ensure Commitment to Prioritizing Consumers July 21, 2021
- Feinstein Speaks in Support of Farm Labor Bill July 21, 2021
- Sen. Dodd: Refill Madness is Sonoma County Small Business of the Year July 26, 2021
- Sen. Dodd: Wrench Works is Solano County Small Business of the Year July 22, 2021
- Sen. Dodd Lauds Health Trailer Bill Passage July 15, 2021
- Sen. Dodd Secures $1.9 Million for Solano Co. Wildfire Safety July 14, 2021
- Sen. Dodd Secures $1.5 Million for Yolo Co. Wildfire Safety July 13, 2021
- Broadband Town Hall July 21, 2021
- Telehealth Bill Introduced to Improve Health Care Access January 14, 2021
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Introduces Internet for All Act of 2021, Announces Partnership with Senator Lena Gonzalez to Deliver 21st Century Connectivity to All Californians December 16, 2020
- Working Together to Make Us California Strong - 2020 Year in Review September 23, 2020
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry's Statement Regarding George Floyd Protests June 2, 2020