The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Thompson Slams President's Emergency Declaration Announcement February 15, 2019
- Thompson's Federal Cost Share Language Included in Spending Bill February 14, 2019
- Thompson Announces Contra Costa Public Safety Heroes of the Year February 10, 2019
- Thompson Announces Solano County Public Safety Heroes of the Year February 10, 2019
- Thompson Announces Sonoma County Public Safety Heroes of the Year February 10, 2019
- Thompson Announces Lake County Public Safety Heroes of the Year February 10, 2019
- Thompson Announces Napa County Public Safety Heroes of the Year February 10, 2019
- Thompson Cosponsors Green New Deal February 7, 2019
- Feinstein Supports State Bill to Save Mojave from Cadiz February 15, 2019
- Feinstein on National Emergency Declaration February 15, 2019
- Feinstein Statement on Government Funding Bill February 14, 2019
- Feinstein Introduces Bill to Keep Guns from Dangerous Individuals February 14, 2019
- Senator Feinstein Speaks on the One Year Anniversary of the Parkland Shooting February 14, 2019
- Feinstein Speaks on Senate Floor Against Nomination of William Barr to be Attorney General February 14, 2019
- Feinstein, Merkley, Durbin and Brown Lead Senate Democrats in Opposition to Trump CFPB’s Payday Predator Protection Plan February 13, 2019
- Feinstein Meets with Mexico’s New Ambassador February 13, 2019
- Sen. Dodd, Commissioner Lara, Treasurer Ma Launch California Disaster Insurance Bill to Stabilize State Budget Costs from Catastrophic Events February 14, 2019
- Sen. Dodd Legislation Expands CalABLE while Helping Small Businesses February 12, 2019
- Sen. Dodd Comments on Gov. Newsom’s State of State Address February 12, 2019
- Sen. Dodd Issues Statement on Proposed PG&E Board Changes February 11, 2019
- Sen. Dodd Legislation will allow Napa Housing Project to Move Forward February 8, 2019
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 18, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017
- Assemblymembers Aguiar-Curry & Wood, Senators Dodd & McGuire To Washington, DC: “Hands Off California’s National Monuments” June 9, 2017
- Bringing Broadband To All Californians April 27, 2017