The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Thompson and Rooney Introduce Bill to Allow Natural Disaster Survivors to Keep Phone Numbers November 15, 2018
- Thompson Condemns Shooting in Thousand Oaks November 8, 2018
- Thompson and Huffman Announce Disaster Funding for Housing in Sonoma and Mendocino Counties October 23, 2018
- Thompson and Garamendi Announce Disaster Loans Now Available for Nonprofits in Lake County October 11, 2018
- Thompson and Garamendi Announce Public Assistance for Mendocino Complex Fires October 4, 2018
- House Passes Thompson's Legislation to Repair Underground Water Systems Damaged in Disaster September 26, 2018
- Thompson Announces 2018 App Challenge September 21, 2018
- Thompson Announces His Office Now Accepting Applications for Service Academy Nominations September 18, 2018
- Feinstein: Wildfire Relief Available Now November 16, 2018
- Feinstein, Harris: Include Wildfire Relief in Disaster Funding Bills November 16, 2018
- Senators Introduce Tax Relief Bill for Wildfire, Hurricane Victims November 16, 2018
- Feinstein, Nadler, Schiff: White House OLC Opinion on Whitaker Appointment ‘Fatally Flawed’ November 15, 2018
- Feinstein Speaks on Appointment of Mathew Whitaker as Acting Attorney General November 15, 2018
- Feinstein, Harris Wyden Introduce Legislation to Improve Resettlement Process for Unaccompanied Children November 14, 2018
- Wildfire Assistance November 14, 2018
- Judiciary Democrats to Grassley: Hold Additional Hearings for Nominees Considered During Recess November 13, 2018
- Sen. Dodd Makes Statement on Thousand Oaks Mass Shooting November 8, 2018
- Delta Caucus Objects to Federal Loan to Support Tunnels Project October 26, 2018
- California Senate Fellows Program Application Period Opens October 24, 2018
- Napa Valley College to Host Joint Legislative Hearing on Insurance and Wildfires October 17, 2018
- Sen. Dodd Recognizes October as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month October 4, 2018
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 17, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017
- Assemblymembers Aguiar-Curry & Wood, Senators Dodd & McGuire To Washington, DC: “Hands Off California’s National Monuments” June 9, 2017
- Bringing Broadband To All Californians April 27, 2017