The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Feinstein Supports Minimum Wage Increase February 26, 2021
- Feinstein, Lieu, Padilla Call on VA to Support West Los Angeles VA Campus February 26, 2021
- Feinstein to President Biden: Unwind Effects of Trump’s Trade Wars February 26, 2021
- Bipartisan Bill to Protect Whales, Dolphins, Sea Turtles from Drift Gillnets Draws Broad Support February 26, 2021
- Feinstein, Blumenthal, Baldwin, Lynch, Green, Colleagues Introduce Bicameral Legislation to Cover K2 Veterans’ Toxic Exposure Care and Benefits February 25, 2021
- Feinstein, Kaine, Connolly, Colleagues Urge State Department to Press Saudi Arabia to Drop False Charges Against Americans, End Persecution of Human Rights Advocates February 25, 2021
- Feinstein Supports Granholm Nomination to be Energy Secretary February 24, 2021
- Judiciary Dems Call on FBI Director to Detail Agency’s Response to Domestic Terror Threat February 24, 2021
- Sen. Dodd: Legislative Stimulus Package Approved February 22, 2021
- Sen. Dodd Responds to School Reopening Proposal February 18, 2021
- Sen. Dodd Introduces Disaster Prevention Bill February 16, 2021
- Sen. Dodd Introduces To-Go Cocktails Sales Bill February 11, 2021
- Sen. Dodd: Wildfire Insurance Hardening Plan a “High Priority” February 8, 2021