The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Democrats of Napa Valley Club
President - Johanna O'Kelley firstname.lastname@example.org
Napa County Latinx Democratic Club
President - Ines DeLuna Ines.DeLuna@gmail.com
American Canyon Democratic Club
Current news from our representatives:
U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein
- Feinstein, Padilla Announce Nearly $97 Million to Reduce Wildfire Risk to Communities Across State, Private, and Tribal Lands March 21, 2023
- Padilla, Feinstein Applaud Nomination of Tara McGrath to Serve as U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of California March 21, 2023
- Feinstein Applauds President’s Actions to End Gun Violence, Renews Call for Assault Weapons Ban March 14, 2023
- Feinstein to Sec. Buttigieg: Require Wildlife Overpasses for Brightline West March 9, 2023
- Feinstein, Baldwin, Blumenthal, Colleagues Introduce Legislation to Restore, Protect Americans’ Right to Abortion Nationwide March 8, 2023
- Feinstein to HHS: Examine Impacts of Wildfires on Hospitals, Health Infrastructure March 7, 2023
- Feinstein, Padilla Introduce Berryessa Snow Mountain National Monument Expansion Act March 7, 2023
- Fiscal Year 2024 Congressionally Directed Spending Request Forms Now Open March 3, 2023
U.S. Senator Alex Padilla
- Padilla Supports Proposed Rules on Student Debt Relief Programs, Encourages Biden Admin to Further Strengthen Proposal August 18, 2022
- ABC 30: Senator Alex Padilla discusses infrastructure bill’s impact on Central California December 3, 2021
- KTLA 5: Sen. Alex Padilla visits ports of L.A., Long Beach November 12, 2021
- NBC News: Sen. Alex Padilla wants voter registration to be done with tax prep November 10, 2021
State Senator Bill Dodd
- Sen. Dodd: Committee Approves Bill to Limit Donations in School, Special District Elections March 21, 2023
- Committee Clears Sen. Dodd’s Water Shutoff Protection Bill March 21, 2023
- Sen. Dodd Introduces Bill to Boost Broadband March 16, 2023
- Sen. Dodd: Virtual Town Hall on Artificial Intelligence March 13, 2023
- Sen. Dodd Introduces Annuity/Life Insurance Consumer Protection Bill March 10, 2023
Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Passes Bill to Increase Pay, Training Opportunities for Wildfire Mitigation Workers September 6, 2022
- Sen. Dodd and Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Secure $6 Million for Yolo County Projects September 6, 2022
- Senator Nancy Skinner and Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Elected to Lead California Legislative Women’s Caucus for 2023-24 Legislative Session August 23, 2022
- Legislators Form Vaccine Work Group to Boost Public Health Policies April 12, 2022
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Introduces Bill to Expand Cancer-Prevention Vaccination Coverage in State and Private Health Insurance Programs April 12, 2022
Check out our Facebook community:
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click to show error