The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Feinstein, Menendez, Colleagues Push for Latino, Women’s Smithsonian Museums to be Built Near National Mall November 24, 2021
- Padilla, Feinstein Announce Bill to Confirm Tribal Trust Land for Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians November 22, 2021
- Durbin, Feinstein, Grassley Press Inspector General, FBI to Act on Larry Nassar Case November 22, 2021
- Senators' Statement on FCC Approval of Verizon's Acquisition of Tracfone November 22, 2021
- Feinstein Calls on Administration to Quickly Implement Infrastructure Provision on Federal Firefighter Pay November 19, 2021
- Feinstein, Padilla Announce $58 Million in California Transportation Grants November 19, 2021
- Feinstein Encourages California Families to Get Vaccinated Ahead of Holidays November 19, 2021
- Feinstein Supports Biden Approach to China November 17, 2021
- Sen. Dodd Lauds Congress, Mike Thompson for Federal Infrastructure Bill November 23, 2021
- Sen. Dodd: LAO Report Shows Strong Fiscal Outlook November 17, 2021
- Sen. Dodd: Virtual Town Hall on Police Reform and Racial Justice November 8, 2021
- Sen. Dodd Lauds Passage of Federal Infrastructure Bill November 6, 2021
- Sen. Dodd, State Leaders Recap Challenging Yet Productive Year October 19, 2021
- Build Back Boldly: Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry's 2021 In Review November 23, 2021
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry and Senator Lena Gonzalez Win Generational Investment in Legislation to Deliver 21st Century Connectivity to All Californians November 9, 2021
- Broadband Town Hall, Hosted by Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry November 9, 2021
- Broadband Town Hall July 21, 2021
- Telehealth Bill Introduced to Improve Health Care Access January 14, 2021