The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Thompson Votes to Pass Bipartisan Farm Workforce Modernization Act December 11, 2019
- Thompson Lauds Newly Negotiated USMCA Trade Agreement as Member of Working Group December 10, 2019
- Thompson, DeGette, Johnson Introduce Bipartisan Bill to Reauthorize USADA December 10, 2019
- Thompson, City of Santa Rosa Announce Two Federal Grant Awards December 3, 2019
- Thompson, Eshoo, Lofgren, Matsui, Bera, Huffman Swalwell, DeSaulnier, Khanna, Panetta Announce Bill to Make Electrical Grid Better Able to Withstand Disasters November 21, 2019
- Thompson, Wittman Bill to Extend North American Wetlands Conservation Act Passes the House November 20, 2019
- Chairman Thompson, 132 Democratic Members Urge Senate Action on House-Passed Bills in Wake of Deadly Shootings November 20, 2019
- Chairman Thompson, Ways and Means Democrats Unveil Growing Renewable Energy and Efficiency Now Act November 19, 2019
- Feinstein Speaks on IG's FBI Russia Investigation Report December 11, 2019
- Feinstein Floor Remarks on VanDyke 9th Circuit Nomination December 11, 2019
- Feinstein Supports Growth of Zero-Emissions Truck Market December 11, 2019
- Feinstein Speaks on IG’s FBI Russia Investigation Report December 11, 2019
- Feinstein, Schatz, Murkowski, Colleagues Urge Passage of Bipartisan Resolution to Recognize Importance of Full and Accurate Census December 11, 2019
- California Priorities Included in Defense Authorization Bill December 10, 2019
- Feinstein Statement on Encryption December 10, 2019
- Feinstein ‘Outraged’ by Death of Immigrant Child, Calls for Senate Hearings December 10, 2019
- Sen. Dodd Responds to PG&E Wildfire Settlement December 7, 2019
- Sen. Dodd Responds to New Santa Anita Safety Conditions November 22, 2019
- Sen. Dodd to Host Sonoma Power Shutoff and Wildfire Safety Forum November 14, 2019
- UPDATE: Sen. Dodd to Host Power Shutoff and Wildfire Safety Forum November 12, 2019
- Sen. Dodd Responds to Utility Power Shutoff Investigation October 28, 2019
- Let's Talk May 31, 2019
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry and Congressman Thompson's March Tele Town Hall on Gun Violence Prevention March 11, 2019
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 18, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017