The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Feinstein Statement on Oakland Shooting May 30, 2020
- California Congressional Members Lead Request for Investigation of Death at Detention Facility and ICE Measures During COVID Crisis May 29, 2020
- Feinstein on Death of George Floyd May 29, 2020
- Feinstein, Durbin, Colleagues Press Pentagon for Answers on Lack of CARES Act Being Spent May 29, 2020
- Feinstein Supports Funding to Help Homeless Americans Amid Pandemic May 28, 2020
- Feinstein, Markey, Colleagues Call for Medical Research Funding in Upcoming Coronavirus Relief Package May 28, 2020
- Feinstein, Warren, Reed, Colleagues Seek Information on DOD Efforts to Prevent Coronavirus Outbreaks at Guantanamo Bay Prison May 28, 2020
- Feinstein Supports Paycheck Security Act May 27, 2020
- Sen. Dodd/Glazer power shutoff generator bill clears key committee May 29, 2020
- Sen. Dodd’s ‘Hi-Lo’ Evacuation Warning Bill Advances May 29, 2020
- Sen. Dodd, Asm. Gray Amend Proposal to Legalize Sports Wagering May 28, 2020
- Covid-19 Virtual Town Hall on Non-Profits is Thursday May 26, 2020
- Sen. Dodd: Isleton Tavern is Sacramento County Small Business of the Year May 20, 2020
- ¡Comprométete a ser contado! March 10, 2020
- Census 2020 Pledge March 10, 2020
- Let's Talk May 31, 2019
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry and Congressman Thompson's March Tele Town Hall on Gun Violence Prevention March 11, 2019
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018