The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Thompson and Huffman Announce $99 Million in Federal Funding for Fire Recovery August 13, 2018
- Thompson, Garamendi, Huffman, and 22 California Members Request Wildfire Disaster Declaration August 7, 2018
- Thompson, Gun Violence Prevention Task Force Demand State Department Ban Publication of Gun Blueprints July 27, 2018
- Thompson's Amendment Directing Navy to Mitigate Wetlands on Mare Island Passes the House July 25, 2018
- Thompson, Veterans Decry President's Summit with Putin July 18, 2018
- Thompson Slams GOP Efforts to Undermine ACA July 12, 2018
- Thompson Blasts Administration for Denying Visit to Children Detention Facilities July 5, 2018
- AMVETS Endorses Thompson's Mare Island Cemetery Legislation June 28, 2018
- Members of Congress to DOD: Speed Up Conversion of Fire Tankers August 15, 2018
- Feinstein, Harris, Colleagues Call on DHS Sec Nielsen to Take Immediate Steps to Reunify Families August 14, 2018
- Feinstein, Harris, Davis, Colleagues Send Letter Urging Nelnet to Comply with California Student Loan Servicing Act August 13, 2018
- CA Congressional Delegation Raises Concerns with HHS Over Home Care Workers’ Rights August 13, 2018
- HHS Watchdog Reviewing Health and Safety Protocols at Migrant Facilities August 13, 2018
- Feinstein: Republicans Rushing Supreme Court Hearing to Avoid Transparency August 10, 2018
- Border Crossing Numbers Highlight Failures of President Trump’s Zero-Tolerance Policy August 10, 2018
- President Trump’s False Attacks on California are Inappropriate During Deadly Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Wildfire Preparedness Conference Committee Agenda Focuses on Fuel Reduction August 13, 2018
- Wildfire Preparedness Conference Committee Dates Set August 2, 2018
- Wildfire Preparedness Conference Committee Hearing Dates Announced July 23, 2018
- Governor Brown Signs Senator Dodd’s Public Works Bill July 23, 2018
- July District Report July 9, 2018
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 17, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017
- Assemblymembers Aguiar-Curry & Wood, Senators Dodd & McGuire To Washington, DC: “Hands Off California’s National Monuments” June 9, 2017
- Bringing Broadband To All Californians April 27, 2017