The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Thompson and Garamendi Announce Disaster Loans Now Available for Nonprofits in Lake County October 11, 2018
- Thompson and Garamendi Announce Public Assistance for Mendocino Complex Fires October 4, 2018
- House Passes Thompson's Legislation to Repair Underground Water Systems Damaged in Disaster September 26, 2018
- Thompson Announces 2018 App Challenge September 21, 2018
- Thompson Announces His Office Now Accepting Applications for Service Academy Nominations September 18, 2018
- Thompson Slams Republicans for Rejecting His Disaster Tax Relief Amendment September 12, 2018
- Thompson Announces FEMA Disaster Declaration for Mendocino Complex Fires August 16, 2018
- Thompson Announces Approval of Project to Make Initial Repairs to Mare Island Cemetery August 15, 2018
- U.S. must act in face of Saudi human rights violations - The Mercury News October 17, 2018
- Democrats Call on DeVos to Release Information on Failure to Faithfully Implement the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program October 17, 2018
- Senators Urge Halt of EPA Methane Standards Roll Back October 16, 2018
- Feinstein Statement on Jamal Khashoggi October 16, 2018
- Senators Call Out NRA for Using Shell Corporation to Duck Campaign Finance Law October 15, 2018
- Feinstein, Nadler Request Unredacted “Zero Tolerance” Memo October 12, 2018
- Feinstein: Anyone Complicit with Khashoggi Disappearance Must be Held Accountable October 12, 2018
- Bipartisan Senators to NIH: Improve Racial, Ethnic Minority Representation in Clinical Trials October 12, 2018
- Napa Valley College to Host Joint Legislative Hearing on Insurance and Wildfires October 17, 2018
- Sen. Dodd Recognizes October as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month October 4, 2018
- Sen. Dodd Issues Statement on First Anniversary of October 2017 Wildfires October 3, 2018
- Governor Signs Senator Dodd’s Drinking Water Access Law September 28, 2018
- Governor Signs Sen. Dodd’s Emergency In-Home Supportive Services bill September 27, 2018
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 17, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017
- Assemblymembers Aguiar-Curry & Wood, Senators Dodd & McGuire To Washington, DC: “Hands Off California’s National Monuments” June 9, 2017
- Bringing Broadband To All Californians April 27, 2017