The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Feinstein, Blumenthal, Colleagues Call for Commitment to Refugee Resettlement January 28, 2020
- Feinstein on Impeachment Trial, Need for Bolton Testimony January 28, 2020
- Senate Resolution Supports National Trafficking, Modern Slavery Prevention Month January 28, 2020
- Extreme Risk Protection Order Act will help keep guns out of the wrong hands - The Hill January 27, 2020
- Feinstein: John Bolton Must Testify January 27, 2020
- Feinstein, Klobuchar Lead Bipartisan Resolution Designating January as National Stalking Awareness Month January 24, 2020
- Senate Democrats Call for Delay of Discriminatory Visa Policy for Pregnant Travelers January 24, 2020
- Feinstein on Final Day of House Managers’ Impeachment Presentation January 24, 2020
- Sen. Dodd, Asm. Aguiar-Curry to Host Free Tax Help January 24, 2020
- Sen. Dodd Legislation Helps Schools in Emergency Power Shutoffs January 23, 2020
- Sen. Dodd Responds to Gov. Newsom’s PG&E Objection January 23, 2020
- Sen. Dodd Introduces Disaster Insurance Claims Bill January 21, 2020
- Sen. Dodd Introduces Power Shutoff Protection Bill January 17, 2020
- Let's Talk May 31, 2019
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry and Congressman Thompson's March Tele Town Hall on Gun Violence Prevention March 11, 2019
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 18, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017