The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Feinstein to Garland: Reverse Trump-Era Asylum Eligibility Rules May 14, 2021
- Feinstein Statement on Violence in Israel, Gaza May 14, 2021
- Feinstein, Ernst, Colleagues Introduce Bipartisan Bill to Protect Afghan Women, Girls After U.S. Military Withdrawal May 14, 2021
- Feinstein, Sinema Applaud GAO Decision to Review Hiring, Retention of Federal Wildland Firefighters May 13, 2021
- Feinstein, Padilla to EPA: Use California’s Hydrofluorocarbon Rules as National Model May 13, 2021
- Feinstein Supports Voting Rights, Campaign Finance Bill May 12, 2021
- Bipartisan Bill Introduced to Reauthorize Lake Tahoe Restoration Act May 12, 2021
- Senators to Biden Administration: Work Toward Ending Wine Tariffs May 11, 2021
- California Budget: Sen. Dodd Responds to May Revise May 14, 2021
- Sen Dodd: AG Review of Vallejo Police Shooting is Crucial May 13, 2021
- Senate Approves Sen. Dodd’s Broadband Upgrade Bill May 13, 2021
- Sen. Dodd: Senate Approves To-Go Cocktails Sales Bill May 10, 2021
- Sen. Dodd Responds To Governor’s Water Rate Relief Plan May 10, 2021
- Telehealth Bill Introduced to Improve Health Care Access January 14, 2021
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Introduces Internet for All Act of 2021, Announces Partnership with Senator Lena Gonzalez to Deliver 21st Century Connectivity to All Californians December 16, 2020
- Working Together to Make Us California Strong - 2020 Year in Review September 23, 2020
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry's Statement Regarding George Floyd Protests June 2, 2020
- Winters Lawmaker Presents Their Priorities for the 2020 State Budget June 1, 2020