The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Thompson, Veterans Decry President's Summit with Putin July 18, 2018
- Thompson Slams GOP Efforts to Undermine ACA July 12, 2018
- Thompson Blasts Administration for Denying Visit to Children Detention Facilities July 5, 2018
- AMVETS Endorses Thompson's Mare Island Cemetery Legislation June 28, 2018
- Thompson, Matsui, Panetta, and Sherman Visit Facility for Separated Minors June 26, 2018
- Thompson Now Accepting 2019 Service Academy Nominations June 26, 2018
- Thompson, Faith Leaders Strongly Condemn Administration's Family Separation Policy June 20, 2018
- Thompson Announces 2018 Summer Reading Challenge June 18, 2018
- Feinstein Speaks on Need to Review Kavanaugh's Entire Record July 19, 2018
- Feinstein Statement on Covered California Rates July 19, 2018
- Feinstein on Bounds Nomination, Need for Kavanaugh Documents July 19, 2018
- Feinstein Supports Resolution Blocking Russia from Interrogating Former U.S. Ambassador July 19, 2018
- Feinstein Speaks on Need for Complete Kavanaugh Record July 19, 2018
- Feinstein, Heller, Colleagues Urge FDA to Ensure Women Receive Breast Density Information July 18, 2018
- Feinstein Statement on Alleged Conditions at El Centro July 18, 2018
- Senators to Zinke: Eroding Key Safety, Environmental Protections Risks Coastal Economy July 18, 2018
- July District Report July 9, 2018
- Senator Dodd’s Wildfire Preparedness and Response Plan Advances July 5, 2018
- Senator Dodd’s Public Works Bill Approved by Legislature July 2, 2018
- Governor Brown Signs Landmark Privacy Law June 28, 2018
- Senator Dodd’s Disaster Bills Advance Amid Continued Wildfire Losses June 27, 2018
- Select Committees July 17, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017
- Assemblymembers Aguiar-Curry & Wood, Senators Dodd & McGuire To Washington, DC: “Hands Off California’s National Monuments” June 9, 2017
- Bringing Broadband To All Californians April 27, 2017
- Funding Your College Future February 17, 2017