The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Democrats of Napa Valley Club
President - Bryan La Dow
American Canyon Democratic Club
Chair - Mary Ann Mancuso
Bayard Rustin LGBT Political Club
Napa County Young Democrats
Chair - Open Postition
Current news from our representatives:
- Thompson, Harper, Black, Welch Make Major Push for Telehealth May 19, 2017
- Thompson: Mexican American Vintners Show the American Dream Is Alive and Well May 18, 2017
- Thompson: Tax Reform Should Be for the Middle Class May 18, 2017
- Thompson, Democrats File Discharge Petition to Form Independent Commission on President's Ties with Russia May 17, 2017
- Thompson on Firing of FBI Director Comey May 10, 2017
- Thompson Announces 2017 Summer Reading Challenge May 9, 2017
- Thompson Condemns Healthcare Repeal May 4, 2017
- Thompson Votes for Bipartisan Budget May 3, 2017
- Feinstein Statement on Protected Status for Haitians May 22, 2017
- Feinstein on Approval of Caltrain Electrification Project Grant May 22, 2017
- Senators to Trump Administration: Cutting Off Funding for Transit Projects Threatens Jobs and Stifles Economy May 22, 2017
- Feinstein on Flynn Decision to Invoke Fifth Amendment Rights May 22, 2017
- Senator Feinstein on Special Counsel, FBI investigation May 22, 2017
- Feinstein Speaks on Comey Firing, Judiciary Committee Investigation May 18, 2017
- Feinstein, McCain Condemn Turkish Security’s Attack on Peaceful Protesters May 18, 2017
- Feinstein, Harris Refute Transportation Secretary’s Caltrain Testimony May 17, 2017
- Sen. Harris on Approval of Caltrain Electrification Project Grant May 22, 2017
- Senator Harris Statement on FCC Vote to Repeal Net Neutrality May 18, 2017
- Harris Addresses Reporting Requirements, IG Review in Amendments to Boots on the Border Bill May 17, 2017
- VIDEO/AUDIO: Senator Welcomes Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti to Hearing to Discuss Transportation May 16, 2017
- Sen. Harris at CAP: It’s Time to Fight “not a War on Drugs but a War on Drug Addiction” May 16, 2017
- Bill in Response to Wells Fargo Scandal Clears Key Vote May 2, 2017
- Dodd’s Bill Combating Fake News Epidemic Clears Key Committee Vote April 19, 2017
- Senators Dodd, McGuire to chair Select Committee on Wine March 27, 2017
- Senators Wiener and Dodd Introduce Resolution Calling For Independent Investigation into Trump-Russia Ties March 8, 2017
- Senator Dodd Seeks to Establish Solano County Park District February 15, 2017