The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Feinstein, Harris to Administration: Don’t Deport International Students Taking Online Classes July 10, 2020
- Members of Congress to President Trump: Remove Policies Discriminating Against LGBTQ Individuals July 9, 2020
- Coronavirus Daily Updates July 9, 2020
- Senators to Secretary Ross: Release IG Report on Politicization of Science July 9, 2020
- Coronavirus Daily Updates July 8, 2020
- Feinstein on Contraceptive Coverage Supreme Court Ruling July 8, 2020
- Feinstein, Klobuchar, Menendez, Wyden, Colleagues Urge State Department to Ensure Americans Overseas Can Vote During Pandemic July 7, 2020
- Senators Request Full Implementation, Enforcement of the Death In Custody Reporting Act July 7, 2020
- Sen. Dodd Responds to PG&E Protection Bill Signing July 1, 2020
- Senate Passes Dodd Maternity Care Access, Equity Measure June 26, 2020
- Sen. Dodd's Power Shutoff Protection Bill Clears Senate June 25, 2020
- Sens. Dodd/Glazer power shutoff generator bill clears Senate June 25, 2020
- Sen. Dodd’s Insurance Claims Streamlining Bill Wins Senate Approval June 22, 2020
- ¡Comprométete a ser contado! March 10, 2020
- Census 2020 Pledge March 10, 2020
- Let's Talk May 31, 2019
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry and Congressman Thompson's March Tele Town Hall on Gun Violence Prevention March 11, 2019
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018