The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Democrats of Napa Valley Club
President - Johanna O'Kelley
American Canyon Democratic Club
Chair - Mary Ann Mancuso
Bayard Rustin LGBT Political Club
Napa County Young Democrats
Chair - Open Postition
Current news from our representatives:
- Thompson Slams President's Gun "Proposals" March 12, 2018
- Thompson Mourns Lives Lost in Yountville Veterans Home Shooting March 9, 2018
- Thompson Announces 200 Democrats and Republicans Co-Sponsor his Bipartisan Background Checks Bill March 1, 2018
- Thompson Demands Vote on Background Checks Bill February 27, 2018
- Thompson Introduces Petition to Force Vote on Background Checks Bill February 26, 2018
- Rep. Thompson Statement on Bipartisan Budget Deal February 9, 2018
- Rep. Thompson Statement on Release of Dangerous Nunes Memo February 2, 2018
- Rep. Thompson: Nunes Memo Just One More Act in Republican Circus January 30, 2018
- Feinstein Calls on Grassley to Join Investigation of Cambridge Analytica March 19, 2018
- Judiciary Democrats Demand Answers from DOJ on Potential Census Citizenship Question March 16, 2018
- Feinstein to CIA: Release Haspel Torture Documents March 15, 2018
- Divisive Census Question Could Harm California’s Communities March 15, 2018
- Feinstein, Colleagues Call for Legislation to Fund Gun Violence Research at CDC March 15, 2018
- ATF Director: Congress Must Act to Ban Bump Stocks March 14, 2018
- Feinstein Calls for Gun Safety Legislation March 14, 2018
- Feinstein Hosts Dick’s Sporting Goods CEO Ed Stack March 14, 2018
- Chief Shana Jones Honored as Woman of the Year March 14, 2018
- Sen. Dodd Helps Promote Free Tax Prep Assistance March 1, 2018
- Legislature Declares Eating Disorder Awareness Week February 26, 2018
- Sen. Dodd seeks higher fines for illegal refinery emissions February 16, 2018
- Senator Dodd seeks to protect Drinking Water Access February 8, 2018
- Select Committees July 18, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017
- Assemblymembers Aguiar-Curry & Wood, Senators Dodd & McGuire To Washington, DC: “Hands Off California’s National Monuments” June 9, 2017
- Bringing Broadband To All Californians April 27, 2017
- Funding Your College Future February 17, 2017