The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Judiciary Committee Democrats to Chairman Graham: Delay Filling Supreme Court Vacancy Until After Inauguration September 19, 2020
- Coronavirus Daily Updates September 18, 2020
- Senators to DHS IG: Investigate Alleged Forced Hysterectomies at ICE Facility September 18, 2020
- Feinstein, Van Hollen, Brown, Colleagues Push Back on Administration’s Efforts to Weaken Protections Against Predatory Lending September 18, 2020
- Feinstein Statement on Ginsburg Death September 18, 2020
- Feinstein, Menendez, Colleagues Call for NRA Foundation to be Prohibited From Soliciting, Receiving Donations from Federal Employees September 18, 2020
- Feinstein Presses Iran to Release Imprisoned Human Rights Lawyer September 17, 2020
- Feinstein Calls on DOD to Allow Military, Civilians to Opt-out of Trump Payroll Tax Deferral September 17, 2020
- Sen. Dodd’s Maternity Care Access & Equity Plan Signed into Law September 19, 2020
- Sen. Dodd: Sept. 22 Virtual Town Hall on Preparedness September 14, 2020
- Sen. Dodd: September is Preparedness Month September 9, 2020
- Sen. Dodd’s Community Care Bill Clears Legislature September 1, 2020
- Legislature Approves Sen. Dodd’s Maternity Care Access & Equity Plan September 1, 2020