The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Reps. Thompson, Wittman, Sens. Cardin, Gardner Introduce Refuge System Protection Act June 19, 2019
- Chairman Thompson Introduces Taxpayer Certainty and Disaster Relief Act June 18, 2019
- Rep. Thompson, Estes and Sens. Coons, Moran Introduce Bipartisan Bill to Expand Renewable Energy Tax Advantages June 13, 2019
- Members of Congress Push For Removal of Wine Tariffs June 11, 2019
- Thompson Announces 2019 Service Academy Appointees June 10, 2019
- Thompson Marks Passage of Disaster Supplemental June 3, 2019
- Thompson Reacts to Mueller Statement May 29, 2019
- Thompson Cosponsors Filipino Veterans Family Reunification Act May 29, 2019
- Feinstein: President Trump’s Power Plan ‘Inadequate,’ Ignores Climate Change June 19, 2019
- Feinstein on $30 Million for Communities, Groups Helping Migrant Families June 19, 2019
- It’s time to take a hard look at horse racing and opportunities for reform - Los Angeles Daily News June 19, 2019
- Feinstein on PG&E Wildfire Settlement June 19, 2019
- Feinstein, Harris on Daniel Bress Nomination June 19, 2019
- Feinstein on Gun Violence: ‘Far Past Time to Act’ June 19, 2019
- Feinstein Speaks on Influence of Dark Money on Politics June 19, 2019
- Feinstein Statement on Kacsmaryk Nomination June 18, 2019
- D.S. Powell Construction Co. is Small Business of the Year June 19, 2019
- Sen. Dodd’s College Student Food Insecurity Bill Advances June 18, 2019
- Lawmakers Approve Sen. Dodd’s Plan to Improve Water Management June 18, 2019
- Legislative Wine Committee Convenes June 28 at Sonoma State University June 14, 2019
- Sen. Dodd’s Horse Racing Safety Bill Advances June 13, 2019
- Let's Talk May 31, 2019
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry and Congressman Thompson's March Tele Town Hall on Gun Violence Prevention March 11, 2019
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 18, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017