The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Feinstein Applauds Labor Contract for U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team May 18, 2022
- Feinstein, Kelly, Sinema Introduce Bill to Increase, Modernize Water Supply May 18, 2022
- Feinstein Supports Confirmation of California Federal Judges Thompson, Sykes May 17, 2022
- Fact Sheet: Helping Families Find Formula During the Infant Formula Shortage May 17, 2022
- Feinstein, Collins Announce Provisions from Personal Care Products Bill Included in Draft FDA Reform Legislation May 17, 2022
- Feinstein, Markey, Colleagues Urge FTC to Investigate Marketing of Assault-Style Weapons to Children May 17, 2022
- Feinstein, Whitehouse, Grassley, Colleagues Urge Full Funding of FinCEN’s Anti-Money Laundering Operations May 17, 2022
- Spiking West Coast Gas Prices Spur Feinstein, Cantwell, Wyden to Introduce Bill Targeting Fuel Market Anomalies Hurting Consumers May 13, 2022
- Sen. Dodd: Virtual Town Hall with Congressman Mike Thompson May 17, 2022
- Senate Approves Sen. Dodd’s Defensible Space Inspection Bill May 16, 2022
- Sen. Dodd: Locke Foundation is Sacramento County Nonprofit of the Year May 16, 2022
- California Budget: Sen. Dodd Responds to May Revise May 13, 2022
- Sen. Dodd: Napa County’s Mentis is Nonprofit of the Year May 6, 2022
- Legislators Form Vaccine Work Group to Boost Public Health Policies April 12, 2022
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Introduces Bill to Expand Cancer-Prevention Vaccination Coverage in State and Private Health Insurance Programs April 12, 2022
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Introduces Legislation to Address ‘Chemical Restraint’ Use in Nursing Homes April 12, 2022
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Introduces Legislation to Increase Voter Registration in Underperforming Counties and Civic Engagement in California Schools April 12, 2022
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Honors Jackie Elward As Fourth Assembly District Woman of the Year April 12, 2022