The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Democrats of Napa Valley Club
President - Johanna O'Kelley
American Canyon Democratic Club
Chair - Mary Ann Mancuso
Bayard Rustin LGBT Political Club
Napa County Young Democrats
Chair - Open Postition
Current news from our representatives:
- Rep. Thompson Statement on Bipartisan Budget Deal February 9, 2018
- Rep. Thompson Statement on Release of Dangerous Nunes Memo February 2, 2018
- Rep. Thompson: Nunes Memo Just One More Act in Republican Circus January 30, 2018
- Rep. Thompson Announces $425,000 Federal Grant for Greater Napa Valley Fair Housing Center January 26, 2018
- Rep. Thompson Co-Sponsors Legislation Designed to Improve Prescription Access for Medicare Beneficiaries January 23, 2018
- Rep. Thompson Statement on Reopening of the Government January 22, 2018
- Rep. Thompson Statement on Government Shutdown January 20, 2018
- Rep. Thompson Announces Intent to Vote Against Latest Continuing Resolution January 18, 2018
- Feinstein Statement on Indictment of Russians for Campaign Interference February 16, 2018
- Feinstein to Introduce Bill Setting Minimum Age for Rifle Purchasers February 16, 2018
- Federal Funding Bill Promotes Clean Energy, Fights Climate Change February 16, 2018
- Feinstein on Parkland school shooting February 15, 2018
- Feinstein Speaks on Gun Violence February 15, 2018
- Feinstein Statement on Immigration February 15, 2018
- Feinstein to Secretary Chao: Protect Airline Passengers February 15, 2018
- Feinstein Speaks on Parkland Shooting, Blue-Slip Tradition for Judicial Nominees February 15, 2018
- Sen. Dodd seeks higher fines for illegal refinery emissions February 16, 2018
- Senator Dodd seeks to protect Drinking Water Access February 8, 2018
- New Bill Bolsters Anti-Drunk Driving Campaign February 7, 2018
- Senator Dodd introduces Garage Door Safety Bill February 1, 2018
- Bill seeks to Reduce Wildfire Risk from Downed Power Lines January 17, 2018
- Select Committees July 18, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017
- Assemblymembers Aguiar-Curry & Wood, Senators Dodd & McGuire To Washington, DC: “Hands Off California’s National Monuments” June 9, 2017
- Bringing Broadband To All Californians April 27, 2017
- Funding Your College Future February 17, 2017