The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Thompson and Langevin Slam Air Force's Failure to Submit Information on Sutherland Springs Shooter to FBI December 7, 2018
- Thompson Announces Expansion of American Canyon Post Office December 3, 2018
- Thompson Issues Dear Colleague in Support of Speaker Nancy Pelosi November 21, 2018
- Thompson and Rooney Introduce Bill to Allow Natural Disaster Survivors to Keep Phone Numbers November 15, 2018
- Thompson Condemns Shooting in Thousand Oaks November 8, 2018
- Thompson and Huffman Announce Disaster Funding for Housing in Sonoma and Mendocino Counties October 23, 2018
- Thompson and Garamendi Announce Disaster Loans Now Available for Nonprofits in Lake County October 11, 2018
- Thompson and Garamendi Announce Public Assistance for Mendocino Complex Fires October 4, 2018
- Feinstein, Cornyn Bill to Modernize CyberTipline Heads to President’s Desk December 12, 2018
- Senate Approves New Protections for Individuals Involved in Reporting Child Abuse December 12, 2018
- Feinstein: Keep Dark Money Out of Elections December 12, 2018
- Senators Demand Briefing From Pompeo on Julian Assange's Presence in Ecuadorian Embassy December 12, 2018
- Feinstein Statement on American Media Inc. Implicating Trump Campaign in Felony December 12, 2018
- Senators Urge FAA to Implement and Improve Airport Contract Tower Program December 11, 2018
- Feinstein, Harris to DeVos: Protect 4,000 Students Affected by Education Corporation of America Closure December 11, 2018
- Feinstein: Farm Bill is Big Win for California December 11, 2018
- Sen. Bill Dodd Hosting Petaluma Senior Issues Forum December 11, 2018
- Sen. Dodd Legislation Takes Effect Jan. 1 December 11, 2018
- Sen. Dodd Introduces Bill to Acquire Skyline Wilderness Park December 3, 2018
- Sen. Dodd Seeks to Improve Water Management December 3, 2018
- Delta Caucus Successfully Thwarts Twin Tunnels Loan November 30, 2018
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 17, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017
- Assemblymembers Aguiar-Curry & Wood, Senators Dodd & McGuire To Washington, DC: “Hands Off California’s National Monuments” June 9, 2017
- Bringing Broadband To All Californians April 27, 2017