The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Chairman Thompson Personally Appeals to the President for a Vote on Bipartisan Gun Violence Prevention Legislation August 20, 2019
- Chairman Thompson, Gun Violence Prevention Task Force Urge McConnell to Meet on Bipartisan Gun Violence Prevention Measures August 15, 2019
- Thompson Announces Congressional Student Leadership Council August 7, 2019
- Thompson, 213 Democratic Members Urge McConnell to Hold a Vote on Bipartisan Gun Violence Prevention Legislation Immediately August 7, 2019
- Chairman Thompson Opposes Possible Capital Gains Tax Changes July 31, 2019
- Thompson Statement on Mass Shooting in Gilroy, CA July 29, 2019
- Thompson, Cook, Fitzpatrick Introduce Renewable Energy Extension Act July 25, 2019
- Thompson Now Accepting Applications for 2020 Service Academy Nominations July 22, 2019
- Feinstein Statement on Latest Round of Chinese Tariffs August 23, 2019
- Feinstein: Legislation Necessary to Protect Flores Agreement August 22, 2019
- Extreme Risk Protection Order Laws Work August 22, 2019
- Feinstein, Harris, Colleagues to Forest Service: Listen to Firefighter and Forest Manager Input to Protect National Forests August 21, 2019
- Feinstein on Attempt to Eliminate Flores Settlement Agreement August 21, 2019
- Feinstein on Planned Parenthood Withdrawal from Title X August 21, 2019
- Feinstein: Joshua Trees Are Endangered, Deserve Protected Status August 14, 2019
- Feinstein Supports California Effort to Block ‘Public Charge’ Rule August 13, 2019
- Lawmakers Approve Sen. Dodd’s Skyline Wilderness Park Bill August 22, 2019
- Sen. Dodd Comments on Napa Earthquake Anniversary August 21, 2019
- Davis Resident Honored for Civic Engagement August 14, 2019
- Davis Senior Issues Forum is Aug. 22 August 13, 2019
- Sen. Dodd’s College Student Food Insecurity Bill signed by Governor July 30, 2019
- Let's Talk May 31, 2019
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry and Congressman Thompson's March Tele Town Hall on Gun Violence Prevention March 11, 2019
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 18, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017