The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Thompson Announces House Vote on Portable Fuel Container Safety Act September 13, 2019
- Speaker Pelosi, Chairman Thompson Hold Forum on the Urgent Need for Senate Action September 10, 2019
- Thompson, 43 California Representatives Condemn Administration Plan to Divert Disaster Relief Funding September 4, 2019
- Thompson Announces 2019 App Challenge August 29, 2019
- Chairman Thompson Personally Appeals to the President for a Vote on Bipartisan Gun Violence Prevention Legislation August 20, 2019
- Chairman Thompson, Gun Violence Prevention Task Force Urge McConnell to Meet on Bipartisan Gun Violence Prevention Measures August 15, 2019
- Thompson Announces Congressional Student Leadership Council August 7, 2019
- Thompson, 213 Democratic Members Urge McConnell to Hold a Vote on Bipartisan Gun Violence Prevention Legislation Immediately August 7, 2019
- Feinstein Applauds House Passage of Offshore Drilling Ban September 12, 2019
- Senate Appropriations Committee Approves Energy and Water Bill September 12, 2019
- Feinstein, Udall, Senators Introduce Legislation to Fight Methane Pollution from Pipelines September 12, 2019
- Feinstein Agrees with Companies: Act Now on Gun Violence September 12, 2019
- Feinstein Secures Funding for Earthquake Repairs to China Lake September 12, 2019
- Feinstein, Hirono, Colleagues Demand Answers from Commerce IG on Reports of Suppression and Retaliation at NOAA September 11, 2019
- Feinstein on White House, California Homeless September 11, 2019
- Feinstein Supports Ban on Flavored E-cigarettes September 11, 2019
- Legislature Passes Sen. Dodd’s Parks Research Partnership Bill September 14, 2019
- Legislature Passes Sen. Dodd’s Napa Pipe Housing Bill September 14, 2019
- Legislature Passes Trio of Sen. Dodd’s Wildfire Safety Bills September 12, 2019
- Legislature Approves Transportation Project Savings Bill September 11, 2019
- Sen. Dodd Announces Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Week September 10, 2019
- Let's Talk May 31, 2019
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry and Congressman Thompson's March Tele Town Hall on Gun Violence Prevention March 11, 2019
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 18, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017