The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Thompson Announces SAFER $3.3 Million Grant for Sonoma Valley Fire and Rescue Authority October 2, 2019
- Thompson Statement on Two-Year Anniversary of the Mass Shooting in Las Vegas October 1, 2019
- Thompson: President Must Comply with Law or Congress Should Start Impeachment Proceedings September 24, 2019
- Thompson's Bill to Award Congressional Gold Medal to Greg LeMond Passes the House September 19, 2019
- Thompson's Bipartisan Bill to Prevent Fire Accidents Passes the House September 17, 2019
- Thompson Announces House Vote on Portable Fuel Container Safety Act September 13, 2019
- Speaker Pelosi, Chairman Thompson Hold Forum on the Urgent Need for Senate Action September 10, 2019
- Thompson, 43 California Representatives Condemn Administration Plan to Divert Disaster Relief Funding September 4, 2019
- Feinstein Calls on Retailers, Banks to Promote Breast Cancer Research Stamp October 21, 2019
- Feinstein, Harris Urge Californians to Participate in 2020 Census October 21, 2019
- Feinstein, Reed Call for Investigation of Suspicious Trades October 21, 2019
- Feinstein on Cummings: Eloquent Champion Who Will be Missed October 17, 2019
- Feinstein, Graham Introduce Private Immigration Bill for California Patient Maria Isabel Bueso October 16, 2019
- Feinstein On House Committee Passage of E-Cigarette Bill October 16, 2019
- Feinstein to Trump: Listen to Advisors, Bring Kurds Back Into Fold October 16, 2019
- Feinstein Statement on PFAS Contamination in California Drinking Water October 15, 2019
- Sen. Dodd Commends Insurance Benefits Extension October 18, 2019
- Legislative Wine Committees To Meet in Lodi October 17, 2019
- Sen. Dodd Most Prolific California Lawmaker in 2019 October 15, 2019
- Sen. Dodd Responds to PG&E Power Shutoff Action October 14, 2019
- Governor Signs Sen. Dodd’s Napa Pipe Housing Bill October 14, 2019
- Let's Talk May 31, 2019
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry and Congressman Thompson's March Tele Town Hall on Gun Violence Prevention March 11, 2019
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 18, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017