The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Feinstein on Azerbaijan’s Blockade of Nagorno-Karabakh January 27, 2023
- Feinstein, Padilla, Panetta, Huffman, Carbajal Applaud Nearly $30 Million in Emergency Post-Storm California Highway and Road Repair Funding January 25, 2023
- Feinstein, Padilla, Lofgren Applaud USDA for Prioritizing California Wildfire Mitigation Projects January 25, 2023
- Feinstein Introduces Bill to Address Root Causes of Homelessness January 24, 2023
- Feinstein, Daines Introduce Bill to Ensure Communities with High Wildfire Risk Qualify for Federal Mitigation Grants January 24, 2023
- Feinstein on Mass Shootings in Half Moon Bay, Oakland January 24, 2023
- Feinstein, Huffman Introduce Bill to Permanently Ban Offshore Drilling Along West Coast January 24, 2023
- California’s federal bench vacancies have tapered, but there are more seats to fill - The Daily Journal January 23, 2023
- Padilla Supports Proposed Rules on Student Debt Relief Programs, Encourages Biden Admin to Further Strengthen Proposal August 18, 2022
- ABC 30: Senator Alex Padilla discusses infrastructure bill’s impact on Central California December 3, 2021
- KTLA 5: Sen. Alex Padilla visits ports of L.A., Long Beach November 12, 2021
- NBC News: Sen. Alex Padilla wants voter registration to be done with tax prep November 10, 2021
- Sen. Dodd: Data Privacy Week Begins Jan. 22 January 19, 2023
- Sen. Dodd Introduces High-Risk App Ban for State Devices January 11, 2023
- Budget Includes Open Space Funding for Sonoma Developmental Center January 11, 2023
- Sen. Dodd Responds to Gov. Newsom’s 2023 Budget January 10, 2023
- Sen. Dodd Reappointed Chair of Key Senate Committee January 6, 2023
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Passes Bill to Increase Pay, Training Opportunities for Wildfire Mitigation Workers September 6, 2022
- Sen. Dodd and Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Secure $6 Million for Yolo County Projects September 6, 2022
- Senator Nancy Skinner and Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Elected to Lead California Legislative Women’s Caucus for 2023-24 Legislative Session August 23, 2022
- Legislators Form Vaccine Work Group to Boost Public Health Policies April 12, 2022
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Introduces Bill to Expand Cancer-Prevention Vaccination Coverage in State and Private Health Insurance Programs April 12, 2022