The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Thompson's Bill to Award Congressional Gold Medal to Greg LeMond Passes the House September 19, 2019
- Thompson's Bipartisan Bill to Prevent Fire Accidents Passes the House September 17, 2019
- Thompson Announces House Vote on Portable Fuel Container Safety Act September 13, 2019
- Speaker Pelosi, Chairman Thompson Hold Forum on the Urgent Need for Senate Action September 10, 2019
- Thompson, 43 California Representatives Condemn Administration Plan to Divert Disaster Relief Funding September 4, 2019
- Thompson Announces 2019 App Challenge August 29, 2019
- Chairman Thompson Personally Appeals to the President for a Vote on Bipartisan Gun Violence Prevention Legislation August 20, 2019
- Chairman Thompson, Gun Violence Prevention Task Force Urge McConnell to Meet on Bipartisan Gun Violence Prevention Measures August 15, 2019
- Extreme Risk Gun Laws Constitutional, Effective September 20, 2019
- Feinstein Announces New Judiciary Committee Staff Director September 20, 2019
- Senate Judiciary Leaders Call for Consultation Before Administration Sets Refugee Threshold September 20, 2019
- Feinstein on Climate Change Marches September 20, 2019
- Mass Shootings Involving Assault Weapons Kill More People Than Other Weapons September 20, 2019
- Feinstein to Trump: On Homelessness, ‘Work With Us, Not Against Us’ September 19, 2019
- Committee Includes Feinstein Salton Sea Provision in Ag Funding Bill September 19, 2019
- Feinstein Joins Cantwell, Colleagues in Questioning Federal Energy Regulatory Commission’s Commitment to Policing Energy Market September 19, 2019
- Sen. Dodd Announces Child Passenger Safety Week September 17, 2019
- Legislature Passes Sen. Dodd’s Parks Research Partnership Bill September 14, 2019
- Legislature Passes Sen. Dodd’s Napa Pipe Housing Bill September 14, 2019
- Legislature Passes Trio of Sen. Dodd’s Wildfire Safety Bills September 12, 2019
- Legislature Approves Transportation Project Savings Bill September 11, 2019
- Let's Talk May 31, 2019
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry and Congressman Thompson's March Tele Town Hall on Gun Violence Prevention March 11, 2019
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 18, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017