The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Padilla, Takano Highlight Upcoming PACT Act Benefits Deadline July 31, 2023
- Padilla Supports Proposed Rules on Student Debt Relief Programs, Encourages Biden Admin to Further Strengthen Proposal August 18, 2022
- ABC 30: Senator Alex Padilla discusses infrastructure bill’s impact on Central California December 3, 2021
- KTLA 5: Sen. Alex Padilla visits ports of L.A., Long Beach November 12, 2021
- NBC News: Sen. Alex Padilla wants voter registration to be done with tax prep November 10, 2021
- Sen. Dodd Issues Statement on Governor’s Water Storage Initiative November 8, 2023
- Senate Select Committee on California’s Wine Industry to Convene Nov. 6 November 2, 2023
- BIPARTISAN STATE DELEGATION TO STUDY FRANCE’S PUSH FOR CARBON NEUTRALITY BY 2050 October 18, 2023
- Sen. Dodd’s 2023 Legislative Year: Targeting Campus Harassment, Junk Fees October 17, 2023
- Governor Signs Sen. Dodd’s In-Vehicle Camera Privacy Law October 16, 2023
- Speaker Robert Rivas Appoints Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry as Majority Leader November 22, 2023
- Assemblymembers’ Aguiar-Curry & Ward Legislation to Protect Survivors of Sexual Assault, Harassment, and Discrimination from Weaponized Defamation Lawsuits Signed by Governor October 10, 2023
- Select Committee on Wildfire Prevention October 9, 2023
- Assembly Speaker pro Tempore Issues Statement on Veto of AB 316 – Autonomous Trucking September 23, 2023
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Adjourns in Memory of Dr. Captane "Cap" Thompson September 7, 2023