The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Thompson Announces 2019 Fifth Congressional District Art Competition March 7, 2019
- Thompson Calls on Local Korean War Veterans to Come Forward to Receive Medal from South Korean Government March 7, 2019
- Thompson Introduces Resolution Recognizing Women's History Month March 5, 2019
- Thompson and McKinley Introduce Bill to Designate World Hearing Day March 4, 2019
- Chairman Thompson Lauds Passage of HR8, his Bipartisan Background Checks Act of 2019 February 27, 2019
- Thompson Reintroduces Landmark Conservation Package February 25, 2019
- Chairman Thompson Announces Floor Vote on H.R. 8 February 22, 2019
- Thompson and Rooney Announce Reintroduction of Bipartisan PHONE Act February 20, 2019
- Senators Call on Saudi Arabia to Release Political Prisoners March 19, 2019
- Feinstein, Murkowski Introduce Women’s History Month Resolution March 15, 2019
- Senators to IRS: Allow Veteran Housing Projects to Receive Tax-Exempt Bonds March 15, 2019
- Feinstein, Grassley, Leahy, Cornyn Push for Better FOIA Compliance March 15, 2019
- Feinstein Statement on House Passage of Mueller Resolution March 14, 2019
- Feinstein on Newtown Lawsuit Ruling March 14, 2019
- Feinstein, Cornyn Introduce Bill to Reauthorize Debbie Smith Act, Help Fight Rape Kit Backlogs March 14, 2019
- Feinstein Statement on Border Emergency Vote March 14, 2019
- Sen. Dodd's Conservation Bill Clears Committee March 19, 2019
- Sen. Dodd’s Twin Tunnels Oversight Bill Advances March 13, 2019
- Sen. Dodd’s Skyline Wilderness Park Bill Advances March 12, 2019
- Sen. Dodd’s Defensible Space Bill Clears Committee March 12, 2019
- Sen. Dodd Plan to Reduce Student Food Insecurity Clears Committee March 11, 2019
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry and Congressman Thompson's March Tele Town Hall on Gun Violence Prevention March 11, 2019
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 18, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017
- Assemblymembers Aguiar-Curry & Wood, Senators Dodd & McGuire To Washington, DC: “Hands Off California’s National Monuments” June 9, 2017