The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Democrats of Napa Valley Club
President - Johanna O'Kelley
American Canyon Democratic Club
Chair - Mary Ann Mancuso
Bayard Rustin LGBT Political Club
Napa County Young Democrats
Chair - Esperanza Padilla
Current news from our representatives:
- Gun Violence Prevention Task Force Holds Forum with Student Leaders from Around Nation May 23, 2018
- Thompson Marks Completion of Major Debris Removal from 2017 Wildfires May 9, 2018
- Thompson Announces Art Competition Grand Prize Winner May 8, 2018
- Thompson Leads Call to Keep Local Clean Energy Incentives May 8, 2018
- Thompson Announces Art Competition Finalist for Lake County May 3, 2018
- Thompson Announces Art Competition Finalist for Napa County May 3, 2018
- Thompson Urges "No Riders" in Appropriations Bill That Negatively Impact Gun Violence Prevention Laws May 2, 2018
- Thompson Announces Art Competition Finalist for Solano County May 2, 2018
- Feinstein: President’s Approach to North Korea Backfired May 24, 2018
- Feinstein On Trump, Republican Attacks on Rule of Law May 23, 2018
- Feinstein: Protections for Immigrant Children Are Not ‘Loopholes’ May 23, 2018
- Feinstein, Harris, Colleagues Call on Sessions to Uphold Protections for LGBTQ Asylum Seekers Fleeing Persecution May 23, 2018
- Feinstein and Carbajal Press PHMSA on Pipeline Safety Rulemaking Delay May 21, 2018
- Feinstein to Rosenstein: Protect Special Counsel Investigation May 21, 2018
- Feinstein: Policy Barring Planned Parenthood from Family Planning Program “Shameful” May 18, 2018
- Feinstein Statement on Shooting at Santa Fe High School May 18, 2018
- Eight Bills from Sen. Dodd Clear Appropriations, Head to full Senate May 25, 2018
- Senator Dodd Comments on May Budget Revise May 11, 2018
- Senator Dodd Offers Mare Island Cemetery Resolution May 10, 2018
- Sen. Dodd Urges Support for California Firefighters May 9, 2018
- Sen. Dodd’s Emergency In-Home Supportive Services bill clears full Senate May 3, 2018
- Select Committees July 17, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017
- Assemblymembers Aguiar-Curry & Wood, Senators Dodd & McGuire To Washington, DC: “Hands Off California’s National Monuments” June 9, 2017
- Bringing Broadband To All Californians April 27, 2017
- Funding Your College Future February 17, 2017