The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Thompson Announces Art Competition Finalist for Napa County April 24, 2019
- Thompson Announces Art Competition Finalist for Lake County April 24, 2019
- Thompson Announces Art Competition Finalist for Solano County April 23, 2019
- Thompson Announces Art Competition Finalist for Contra Costa April 23, 2019
- Thompson Reacts to Release of Redacted Mueller Report April 18, 2019
- Thompson Announces $1.4 Million in FEMA Grants to Rebuild Santa Rosa Schools April 11, 2019
- Thompson, Reed, Pascrell, Rice and Suozzi Introduce Bill to Permanently Extend Work Opportunity Tax Credit April 11, 2019
- Thompson Votes in Favor of Bipartisan Drug Pricing Transparency Legislation April 9, 2019
- Feinstein: Saudi Arabia’s Mass Execution is Deeply Troubling April 24, 2019
- Women Senators to New Saudi Ambassador: Improve Women’s Rights in Saudi Arabia April 19, 2019
- Sen Feinstein, Members of Congress, to President Trump: Declare a Major Disaster Declaration for Flooding Damage April 18, 2019
- A generation of failure on guns: We owe it to the victims of Columbine, Sandy Hook and other massacres to pass sane firearm safety laws - New York Daily News April 18, 2019
- Feinstein Statement on Mueller Report April 18, 2019
- Feinstein, Colleagues Oppose Funding for Administration’s Cruel Immigration Policies April 17, 2019
- Feinstein Statement on Attorney General’s Asylum Decision April 17, 2019
- Feinstein on Failure of Military Commissions April 17, 2019
- Sen. Dodd’s Insurance Adjuster Reform Bill Advances April 24, 2019
- Sen. Dodd’s Wildfire Warning Center Plan Advances April 24, 2019
- Sen. Dodd's Horse Racing Safety Bill Clears Committee April 23, 2019
- Sen. Dodd’s Rural Lands Conservation Bill Clears Committee April 23, 2019
- Sen. Dodd’s College Student Food Insecurity Bill Passes Senate April 22, 2019
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry and Congressman Thompson's March Tele Town Hall on Gun Violence Prevention March 11, 2019
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 18, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017
- Assemblymembers Aguiar-Curry & Wood, Senators Dodd & McGuire To Washington, DC: “Hands Off California’s National Monuments” June 9, 2017