The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Feinstein, Padilla: California Must Update Concealed Carry Permit Law June 28, 2022
- Feinstein, Murray, Democrats Push Biden to Protect Abortion Access in a Post-Roe America June 25, 2022
- Feinstein: Supreme Court Overturning Roe v. Wade Devalues Women June 24, 2022
- Feinstein Speaks on Gun Legislation June 23, 2022
- Feinstein Supports FDA Decision to Halt Sale of Juul E-Cigarettes June 23, 2022
- Feinstein Statement on Supreme Court Concealed Carry Decision June 23, 2022
- Feinstein Introduces Senate Gun Bill Amendment Raising Age to Buy Assault Weapons June 22, 2022
- Feinstein, Padilla, Cornyn, Garamendi, LaMalfa Urge Transportation Department to Provide Flexibility in Using Infrastructure Relief Funds After Natural Disasters June 22, 2022
- Sen. Dodd’s Feral Pig Control Bill Approved in Committee June 28, 2022
- Wine, Spirits Bottle Recycling Bill Clears Hurdle June 28, 2022
- Sen. Dodd Issues Statement on Interim SSU President June 27, 2022
- Sen. Dodd Responds to Roe v. Wade Ruling June 24, 2022
- Committee Oks Sen. Dodd’s To-Go Cocktails Bill June 22, 2022
- Legislators Form Vaccine Work Group to Boost Public Health Policies April 12, 2022
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Introduces Bill to Expand Cancer-Prevention Vaccination Coverage in State and Private Health Insurance Programs April 12, 2022
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Introduces Legislation to Address ‘Chemical Restraint’ Use in Nursing Homes April 12, 2022
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Introduces Legislation to Increase Voter Registration in Underperforming Counties and Civic Engagement in California Schools April 12, 2022
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Honors Jackie Elward As Fourth Assembly District Woman of the Year April 12, 2022