The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Feinstein Applauds Energy Department Investment in Diablo Canyon November 21, 2022
- Feinstein, Padilla Lead Bipartisan Letter Urging Forest Service to Evaluate Strategies, Better Protect Communities November 21, 2022
- Feinstein: San Francisco Perfect Choice to Host APEC Leaders Meeting November 19, 2022
- GAO Report Documents Barriers to Federal Wildland Firefighter Recruitment, Retention November 18, 2022
- Feinstein, Blumenthal, Colleagues Call for FTC Investigation of Twitter November 17, 2022
- Feinstein Speaks on Respect for Marriage Act November 17, 2022
- Feinstein Statement on Pelosi Leadership Decision November 17, 2022
- Senate Passes Bill to Reauthorize Task Force Combating Child Exploitation November 17, 2022
- Padilla Supports Proposed Rules on Student Debt Relief Programs, Encourages Biden Admin to Further Strengthen Proposal August 18, 2022
- ABC 30: Senator Alex Padilla discusses infrastructure bill’s impact on Central California December 3, 2021
- KTLA 5: Sen. Alex Padilla visits ports of L.A., Long Beach November 12, 2021
- NBC News: Sen. Alex Padilla wants voter registration to be done with tax prep November 10, 2021
- Sen. Dodd: Post-Election Virtual Town Hall with Malia Cohen, Guests November 21, 2022
- Attorney General Bonta, Sen. Dodd to Highlight New Guidance on Water & Utility Shutoffs October 26, 2022
- Dodd Responds to New Insurance Pricing Regulations October 17, 2022
- Focus Remains on Prevention, Utility Safety 5 Years after 2017 Wildfires October 7, 2022
- From Wildfire to Wild Pigs: Sen. Dodd Wraps Productive Legislative Year October 5, 2022
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Passes Bill to Increase Pay, Training Opportunities for Wildfire Mitigation Workers September 6, 2022
- Sen. Dodd and Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Secure $6 Million for Yolo County Projects September 6, 2022
- Senator Nancy Skinner and Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Elected to Lead California Legislative Women’s Caucus for 2023-24 Legislative Session August 23, 2022
- Legislators Form Vaccine Work Group to Boost Public Health Policies April 12, 2022
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Introduces Bill to Expand Cancer-Prevention Vaccination Coverage in State and Private Health Insurance Programs April 12, 2022