The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Thompson and Langevin Slam Air Force's Failure to Submit Information on Sutherland Springs Shooter to FBI December 7, 2018
- Thompson Announces Expansion of American Canyon Post Office December 3, 2018
- Thompson Issues Dear Colleague in Support of Speaker Nancy Pelosi November 21, 2018
- Thompson and Rooney Introduce Bill to Allow Natural Disaster Survivors to Keep Phone Numbers November 15, 2018
- Thompson Condemns Shooting in Thousand Oaks November 8, 2018
- Thompson and Huffman Announce Disaster Funding for Housing in Sonoma and Mendocino Counties October 23, 2018
- Thompson and Garamendi Announce Disaster Loans Now Available for Nonprofits in Lake County October 11, 2018
- Thompson and Garamendi Announce Public Assistance for Mendocino Complex Fires October 4, 2018
- Feinstein Statement on Mueller, SDNY Sentencing Memoranda December 7, 2018
- Feinstein Calls for Action on Climate Change December 7, 2018
- Feinstein: Transportation Grants Vital to California’s Economy December 6, 2018
- Top Democrats Demand Briefing From DOJ’s Chief Ethics Official On Whether He Has Advised Mr. Whitaker To Recuse Himself From Overseeing The Mueller Investigation December 6, 2018
- Senators Call on FTC to Protect Consumers Against Discrimination in Auto Lending December 6, 2018
- Feinstein to President Trump: Listen to Jamal Khashoggi Tape, Condemn Crown Prince December 6, 2018
- Senators Pressure FDA to Go Further in Combating Youth Tobacco Use December 6, 2018
- Senators Introduce Resolution to Hold Saudi Crown Prince Accountable for Khashoggi Killing December 5, 2018
- Sen. Dodd Introduces Bill to Acquire Skyline Wilderness Park December 3, 2018
- Sen. Dodd Seeks to Improve Water Management December 3, 2018
- Delta Caucus Successfully Thwarts Twin Tunnels Loan November 30, 2018
- Sen. Dodd Makes Statement on Thousand Oaks Mass Shooting November 8, 2018
- Delta Caucus Objects to Federal Loan to Support Tunnels Project October 26, 2018
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 17, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017
- Assemblymembers Aguiar-Curry & Wood, Senators Dodd & McGuire To Washington, DC: “Hands Off California’s National Monuments” June 9, 2017
- Bringing Broadband To All Californians April 27, 2017