The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Thompson Named Chairman of House Ways and Means Subcommittee on Select Revenue Measures January 16, 2019
- Chairman Thompson Joins Democrats and Republicans to Introduce Bipartisan Background Checks Act of 2019 January 8, 2019
- Thompson, Task Force Urge Committees to Hold Hearings on Gun Violence Prevention December 18, 2018
- Thompson and Huffman Announce Federal Grant for Sonoma County Water Project December 17, 2018
- Thompson Marks Six Years Since Sandy Hook Shooting December 14, 2018
- Thompson and Langevin Slam Air Force's Failure to Submit Information on Sutherland Springs Shooter to FBI December 7, 2018
- Thompson Announces Expansion of American Canyon Post Office December 3, 2018
- Thompson Issues Dear Colleague in Support of Speaker Nancy Pelosi November 21, 2018
- Share Your Shutdown Stories January 18, 2019
- Feinstein Statement on Cohen Allegations January 18, 2019
- Feinstein: Trump Administration Must Be Held Accountable for Family Separation January 17, 2019
- 170 Members of Congress Send Letter to Trump on Shutdown Housing Crisis January 17, 2019
- Feinstein, Lofgren Introduce Bicameral Bill to Shield Farmworkers from Deportation January 17, 2019
- Democrats Introduce Bill Raising Minimum Wage to $15 by 2024 January 16, 2019
- Feinstein, Thompson Introduce Mare Island Naval Cemetery Restoration Bill January 15, 2019
- Democratic Senators Warn Trump: Shutdown Threatens Wildfire Preparedness January 14, 2019
- Sen. Dodd Introduces Transportation Savings, Streamlining Bill January 17, 2019
- Sen. Dodd’s Statement on PG&E Bankruptcy Announcement January 14, 2019
- Sen. Dodd Responds to Gov. Newsom’s Budget Proposal January 10, 2019
- Sen. Dodd Commends Gov. Newsom on Wildfire Safety Measures January 8, 2019
- Sen. Dodd Reappointed Chair of Key Senate Committee December 21, 2018
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 17, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017
- Assemblymembers Aguiar-Curry & Wood, Senators Dodd & McGuire To Washington, DC: “Hands Off California’s National Monuments” June 9, 2017
- Bringing Broadband To All Californians April 27, 2017