The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Thompson Announces 2019 Summer Reading Challenge May 20, 2019
- Thompson Votes to Pass Equality Act May 17, 2019
- Thompson Votes to Pass Bill to Help Lower Prescription Drug Costs, Strengthen ACA May 17, 2019
- Thompson, Huffman Announce $10 Million in Federal Funding for Sonoma County Airport May 15, 2019
- Thompson Highlights Health Impacts of Climate Change and Green Tax Code Opportunities May 15, 2019
- Thompson Votes to Pass Disaster Bill with Key Provisions for CA-05 May 10, 2019
- Thompson Votes to Pass Bill to Protect Patients with Pre-Existing Conditions May 9, 2019
- Thompson Announces Lake County's Nalani Marlowe as Art Competition Grand Prize Winner May 3, 2019
- Feinstein, Murkowski Lead Senate Effort to Celebrate 100th Anniversary of 19th Amendment May 21, 2019
- Feinstein Statement on Ninth Circuit Nominee Daniel Collins May 21, 2019
- Feinstein, Cornyn Bill to Help Fight Rape Kit Backlog Passes Senate May 17, 2019
- Feinstein Statement on Jeffrey Rosen May 16, 2019
- Feinstein Statement on DOT Cancellation of High Speed Rail Funds May 16, 2019
- Feinstein: California Senate Committee Vote Win for Mojave Desert May 16, 2019
- Feinstein on 65th Anniversary of Brown v. Board of Education May 16, 2019
- Feinstein: Don’t Confirm D.C. Lawyer to California’s Seat on Ninth Circuit May 16, 2019
- Lawmakers Approve Sen. Dodd’s Wildfire Vegetation Management Plan May 21, 2019
- Sen. Dodd’s Skyline Wilderness Park Bill Passes Senate May 21, 2019
- Sen. Dodd Plan to Improve Water Management Clears Senate May 21, 2019
- Sen. Dodd’s Insurance Adjuster Bill Clears Senate May 20, 2019
- Privacy Awareness Week Begins May 13 May 10, 2019
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry and Congressman Thompson's March Tele Town Hall on Gun Violence Prevention March 11, 2019
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 18, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017
- Assemblymembers Aguiar-Curry & Wood, Senators Dodd & McGuire To Washington, DC: “Hands Off California’s National Monuments” June 9, 2017