The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Thompson Slams Republicans for Rejecting His Disaster Tax Relief Amendment September 12, 2018
- Thompson Announces FEMA Disaster Declaration for Mendocino Complex Fires August 16, 2018
- Thompson Announces Approval of Project to Make Initial Repairs to Mare Island Cemetery August 15, 2018
- Thompson and Huffman Announce $99 Million in Federal Funding for Fire Recovery August 13, 2018
- Thompson, Garamendi, Huffman, and 22 California Members Request Wildfire Disaster Declaration August 7, 2018
- Thompson, Gun Violence Prevention Task Force Demand State Department Ban Publication of Gun Blueprints July 27, 2018
- Thompson's Amendment Directing Navy to Mitigate Wetlands on Mare Island Passes the House July 25, 2018
- Thompson, Veterans Decry President's Summit with Putin July 18, 2018
- Feinstein, Merkley, Heinrich, Cortez Masto Introduce Legislation to Extend Electric Vehicle Tax Credit for 10 Years September 17, 2018
- Judiciary Committee Democrats Oppose Staff Call on Kavanaugh Allegations September 17, 2018
- Judiciary Committee Democrats to Grassley: Postpone Kavanaugh Vote, Investigate Allegations September 17, 2018
- Judiciary Committee Democrats: Reopen Kavanaugh FBI Background Investigation September 17, 2018
- Feinstein Statement on Kavanaugh September 16, 2018
- Feinstein, Cornyn Bill to Modernize CyberTipline Passes Judiciary Committee September 13, 2018
- Judiciary Committee Approves New Protections for Individuals Who Involved in Reporting Child Abuse September 13, 2018
- Feinstein Statement on Kavanaugh September 13, 2018
- Governor Brown Signs Senator Dodd's Media Literacy Bill September 17, 2018
- Senator Dodd’s Napa Flood Control Law Signed by Governor September 17, 2018
- Napa Senior Issues Forum: Healthcare, Services Fraud Prevention & More September 14, 2018
- UC Davis Forum: ‘Fake News’ and Media Literacy in the Digital Age September 14, 2018
- Senator Dodd Announces Delta Watershed Protection Week September 7, 2018
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 17, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017
- Assemblymembers Aguiar-Curry & Wood, Senators Dodd & McGuire To Washington, DC: “Hands Off California’s National Monuments” June 9, 2017
- Bringing Broadband To All Californians April 27, 2017