The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Feinstein Questions Judiciary Committee Witnesses on Need to Protect Abortion Rights June 17, 2021
- Feinstein: Supreme Court Decision Preserves Health Care for Millions June 17, 2021
- Feinstein, Collins Introduce Bill to Modernize Safety Standards for Personal Care Products June 17, 2021
- Feinstein Supports Attorney General’s Reversal of Trump-Era Asylum Eligibility Rules June 16, 2021
- Feinstein Speaks in Support of Dream Act June 15, 2021
- Bipartisan Support Builds for Bill to Protect Afghan Women, Girls After U.S. Withdrawal June 15, 2021
- Feinstein, Padilla Press California Utility Companies to Detail Wildfire, Power Shutoff Plans June 15, 2021
- Feinstein, Cornyn to DeJoy: Expedite Implementation of E-Cigarette Regulations June 14, 2021
- Sen. Dodd: Juneteenth A Milestone for Awareness June 19, 2021
- Sen. Dodd Issues Juneteenth Statement June 17, 2021
- Sen. Dodd’s Water Access & Equity Bill Clears Committee June 16, 2021
- Sen. Dodd’s Police Training Bill Advances June 15, 2021
- Sen. Dodd Issues Reopening Statement June 14, 2021
- Telehealth Bill Introduced to Improve Health Care Access January 14, 2021
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Introduces Internet for All Act of 2021, Announces Partnership with Senator Lena Gonzalez to Deliver 21st Century Connectivity to All Californians December 16, 2020
- Working Together to Make Us California Strong - 2020 Year in Review September 23, 2020
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry's Statement Regarding George Floyd Protests June 2, 2020
- Winters Lawmaker Presents Their Priorities for the 2020 State Budget June 1, 2020