The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Committee Advances Thompson's Bipartisan Legislation to Ensure Health Care for Veterans June 26, 2019
- Thompson Votes to Pass Appropriations Bill with Key Priorities June 25, 2019
- Chairman Thompson Holds Hearing on State and Local Tax Deduction June 25, 2019
- Thompson Opening Statement at Select Revenue Measures Subcommittee Hearing on How Recent Limitations to the SALT Deduction Harm Communities, Schools, First Responders, and Housing Values June 25, 2019
- Chairman Thompson's Bill to Extend Disaster Tax Relief, Other Tax Provisions Clears Committee June 20, 2019
- Reps. Thompson, Wittman, Sens. Cardin, Gardner Introduce Refuge System Protection Act June 19, 2019
- Chairman Thompson Introduces Taxpayer Certainty and Disaster Relief Act June 18, 2019
- Rep. Thompson, Estes and Sens. Coons, Moran Introduce Bipartisan Bill to Expand Renewable Energy Tax Advantages June 13, 2019
- Feinstein, Harris, Booker Introduce Resolution Designating June as African American Music Appreciation Month June 26, 2019
- Feinstein, Hirono, Stabenow Lead Call for Investigation at USDA Amid Reports of Scientific Data Suppression June 26, 2019
- Feinstein Applauds State Bill to Allow Suspension of Horse Racing Track Licenses June 25, 2019
- 81 Years Since Last Update to Personal Care Products Law June 25, 2019
- Feinstein on Iran Sanctions June 25, 2019
- West LA Armory Year-Round Homeless Shelter Included in Defense Bill June 25, 2019
- Feinstein: Victory for Mojave Desert, State Protections Still Needed June 24, 2019
- Feinstein Announces Advancement of BART Transbay Project June 20, 2019
- Sen. Dodd’s Wildfire Bills Move Ahead June 26, 2019
- Sen. Dodd’s Disaster Insurance Bill Advances June 26, 2019
- Legislature Approves Sen. Dodd’s Horse Racing Safety Bill June 24, 2019
- Sen. Dodd Responds to Gov. Newsom’s Wildfire Fund June 21, 2019
- D.S. Powell Construction Co. is Small Business of the Year June 19, 2019
- Let's Talk May 31, 2019
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry and Congressman Thompson's March Tele Town Hall on Gun Violence Prevention March 11, 2019
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 18, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017