The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Thompson, Eshoo, Lofgren, Matsui, Bera, Huffman Swalwell, DeSaulnier, Khanna, Panetta Announce Bill to Make Electrical Grid Better Able to Withstand Disasters November 21, 2019
- Thompson, Wittman Bill to Extend North American Wetlands Conservation Act Passes the House November 20, 2019
- Chairman Thompson, 132 Democratic Members Urge Senate Action on House-Passed Bills in Wake of Deadly Shootings November 20, 2019
- Chairman Thompson, Ways and Means Democrats Unveil Growing Renewable Energy and Efficiency Now Act November 19, 2019
- Thompson Statement on Deadly Shooting in Fresno November 18, 2019
- Thompson Statement on Shooting at Saugus High School November 14, 2019
- Thompson Announces Shelby Means and Chad DeLaca as 2019 "Angels in Adoption" November 14, 2019
- Thompson Votes to Reaffirm Ongoing Impeachment Inquiry October 31, 2019
- 57 Leading Survivor Advocacy Organizations Endorse Feinstein’s VAWA Reauthorization Bill November 20, 2019
- Feinstein, Kurdish Foreign Minister Discuss U.S. Support November 20, 2019
- Feinstein on Fracking in California November 19, 2019
- Feinstein Calls For Hearing on Disastrous ‘Remain in Mexico’ Program November 19, 2019
- Feinstein on Administration’s West Bank Announcement November 19, 2019
- Top Democrats On Key Senate Committees Unveil Principles For Comprehensive Federal Privacy Legislation November 18, 2019
- Members of Congress to NOAA: Don’t Lift West Coast Ban on Harmful Longlines November 18, 2019
- Feinstein Cosponsors Horseracing Integrity Act November 18, 2019
- Sen. Dodd to Host Sonoma Power Shutoff and Wildfire Safety Forum November 14, 2019
- UPDATE: Sen. Dodd to Host Power Shutoff and Wildfire Safety Forum November 12, 2019
- Sen. Dodd Responds to Utility Power Shutoff Investigation October 28, 2019
- California Senate Fellows Program Application Period Opens October 25, 2019
- Sen. Dodd Commends Insurance Benefits Extension October 18, 2019
- Let's Talk May 31, 2019
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry and Congressman Thompson's March Tele Town Hall on Gun Violence Prevention March 11, 2019
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 18, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017