The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Thompson Announces 2018 App Challenge September 21, 2018
- Thompson Announces His Office Now Accepting Applications for Service Academy Nominations September 18, 2018
- Thompson Slams Republicans for Rejecting His Disaster Tax Relief Amendment September 12, 2018
- Thompson Announces FEMA Disaster Declaration for Mendocino Complex Fires August 16, 2018
- Thompson Announces Approval of Project to Make Initial Repairs to Mare Island Cemetery August 15, 2018
- Thompson and Huffman Announce $99 Million in Federal Funding for Fire Recovery August 13, 2018
- Thompson, Garamendi, Huffman, and 22 California Members Request Wildfire Disaster Declaration August 7, 2018
- Thompson, Gun Violence Prevention Task Force Demand State Department Ban Publication of Gun Blueprints July 27, 2018
- Feinstein Calls for Postponement of Kavanaugh Nomination, FBI Investigation September 23, 2018
- Feinstein on Rushing Kavanaugh Hearing September 21, 2018
- Feinstein on Republican ‘Bullying’ of Sexual Assault Survivor September 21, 2018
- Feinstein, Van Hollen, Coons Lead Letter from 34 Senators Opposing Cuts to Aid to Palestinians September 21, 2018
- Judiciary Committee Democrats to Grassley: Learn from Past Mistakes September 21, 2018
- Feinstein: Scientific Study Confirms Cadiz is Selling ‘False Bill of Goods’ September 19, 2018
- Senators: FAA Reauthorization Must Address Increased Airport Noise September 19, 2018
- Resolution Recognizes American Workforce Development as ‘Backbone of Economy’ September 19, 2018
- Senator Dodd’s Wildfire-Related Garage Door Safety Becomes Law September 21, 2018
- Governor Signs Senator Dodd’s Insurance Reform Bill September 21, 2018
- Governor Signs Senator Dodd’s Wildfire Safety Bill September 21, 2018
- Governor Signs Davis Unified Parcel Tax Exemption Bill September 21, 2018
- Governor Signs Bill Allowing Community College Credential Partnership September 20, 2018
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 17, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017
- Assemblymembers Aguiar-Curry & Wood, Senators Dodd & McGuire To Washington, DC: “Hands Off California’s National Monuments” June 9, 2017
- Bringing Broadband To All Californians April 27, 2017