The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Feinstein Statement on Republican Anti-Abortion Bills February 25, 2020
- Feinstein Statement on Bob Iger Stepping Down as Disney CEO February 25, 2020
- Feinstein, Wicker, Colleagues Honor Hiram Revels February 25, 2020
- Feinstein on FEMA Decision to Fund Oroville Dam Repairs February 21, 2020
- Senators Introduce Legislation to Counteract Trump Exit from Iran Deal February 19, 2020
- Senators Call for Expanded Investigation of Giuliani Contacts with Justice Department February 19, 2020
- Feinstein, Colleagues to DOD: ‘Low-Yield’ Nuclear Weapons Not a Deterrent February 19, 2020
- Feinstein, Manchin, Baldwin, Colleagues Fight to Protect People With Pre-Existing Conditions in FY21 Budget February 14, 2020
- Sen. Dodd Introduces Maternity Care Proposal February 26, 2020
- Sen. Dodd Recognizes Eating Disorder Awareness Week February 24, 2020
- Sen. Dodd Introduces Highway 37 Improvement Bill February 21, 2020
- Sen. Dodd: Press Conference to Announce Major Hwy. 37 Bill February 21, 2020
- Sen. Dodd Introduces Power Shutoff Generator Bill February 20, 2020
- Let's Talk May 31, 2019
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry and Congressman Thompson's March Tele Town Hall on Gun Violence Prevention March 11, 2019
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 18, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017