The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Senators Introduce Legislation to Counteract Trump Exit from Iran Deal February 19, 2020
- Senators Call for Expanded Investigation of Giuliani Contacts with Justice Department February 19, 2020
- Feinstein, Colleagues to DOD: ‘Low-Yield’ Nuclear Weapons Not a Deterrent February 19, 2020
- Feinstein, Manchin, Baldwin, Colleagues Fight to Protect People With Pre-Existing Conditions in FY21 Budget February 14, 2020
- Feinstein, Shaheen, Gillibrand, Colleagues Call on EPA to Make Good on PFAS Action Plan February 14, 2020
- Feinstein Urges Southwest Airlines to Prioritize Passenger Safety February 13, 2020
- Feinstein, Collins Applaud House Passage of Legislation to Create Smithsonian Women’s History Museum February 13, 2020
- Democrats Raise Alarm on Trump Administration Decision to Divert Funding from National Guard, Security Programs to Border Wall February 13, 2020
- Sen. Dodd: Press Conference to Announce Major Hwy. 37 Bill February 21, 2020
- Sen. Dodd Introduces Power Shutoff Generator Bill February 20, 2020
- Sen. Dodd Statement on Gov. Newsom’s State of State Address February 19, 2020
- Sen. Dodd Introduces College Student Hunger Bill February 19, 2020
- Sen. Dodd Measure Boosts Agricultural Conservation February 14, 2020
- Let's Talk May 31, 2019
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry and Congressman Thompson's March Tele Town Hall on Gun Violence Prevention March 11, 2019
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 18, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017