The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Feinstein on Biden’s Visit to Survey Caldor Fire September 13, 2021
- Feinstein, Padilla, Carbajal Urge Air Force to Consider Vandenberg as Permanent Base for STARCOM September 10, 2021
- Feinstein, Peters, Cantwell, Colleagues Call to Bolster Ports Infrastructure Funding to Address Congestion in the Upcoming Build Back Better Bill September 10, 2021
- Western Senators Applaud Biden Administration’s Move to Protect Bristol Bay from Exploitation September 10, 2021
- Feinstein: Judicial Nominees Highlight Strength, Diversity of California September 8, 2021
- Feinstein, Padilla Urge Action on Affordable Housing Crisis in Budget Reconciliation September 2, 2021
- Feinstein, Blumenthal Call on Justice Department to Testify in Upcoming Judiciary Committee on Larry Nassar Case September 2, 2021
- Senators Urge Biden Administration to Curb Plastic Pollution at National Parks September 2, 2021
- Sen. Dodd: Virtual Town Hall on Climate Change, Environmental Stewardship & the Drought September 13, 2021
- Sen. Dodd Lauds Passage of Controlled Burn Insurance Fund September 10, 2021
- Sen. Dodd Secures $5 Million for Hwy. 37 Improvements September 10, 2021
- Legislature Approves Sen. Dodd’s To-Go Cocktails Sales Bill September 9, 2021
- Legislature Approves Sen. Dodd’s Police Training Bill September 9, 2021
- Broadband Town Hall July 21, 2021
- Telehealth Bill Introduced to Improve Health Care Access January 14, 2021
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Introduces Internet for All Act of 2021, Announces Partnership with Senator Lena Gonzalez to Deliver 21st Century Connectivity to All Californians December 16, 2020
- Working Together to Make Us California Strong - 2020 Year in Review September 23, 2020
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry's Statement Regarding George Floyd Protests June 2, 2020