The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Feinstein, Merkley, Colleagues Push for Long-Term Solutions Regarding Wildfire Response Challenges, Worker Shortage August 17, 2022
- Feinstein on Saudi Arabia Sentencing Woman to 34 Years in Prison for Social Media Posts August 17, 2022
- Feinstein, Menendez, Cassidy, Spanberger, Fitzpatrick, Colleagues Push IRS to Clear Unprecedented Backlogs, Resolve Customer Service Issues August 15, 2022
- Feinstein, Padilla Announce More Than $236 Million to Support California Transit Agencies’ Transition to Zero-Emission Buses August 11, 2022
- Feinstein, Cardin, Colleagues Urge USAID to Clarify Continuation of International Family Planning, Health Programs Post-Dobbs August 11, 2022
- Feinstein, Padilla Announce More Than $119 Million in RAISE Grants to Support California Transportation Infrastructure Projects August 10, 2022
- Feinstein, Merkley, Colleagues Sounds the Alarm on Seafood Traceability Concerns August 8, 2022
- Feinstein: Inflation Reduction Act ‘Huge Win’ for American Families August 7, 2022
- Assembly Approves Sen. Dodd’s Prescribed Fire Fund Bill August 18, 2022
- Sen. Dodd Names Silva Plumbing in Napa his Small Business of the Year August 18, 2022
- Sen. Dodd’s Electromagnetic Pulse Attack Bill Clears Legislature August 17, 2022
- Assembly Approves Sen. Dodd’s Climate Resilience Finance Bill August 16, 2022
- Legislature Approves Sen. Dodd’s Defensible Space Inspection Bill August 15, 2022
- Legislators Form Vaccine Work Group to Boost Public Health Policies April 12, 2022
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Introduces Bill to Expand Cancer-Prevention Vaccination Coverage in State and Private Health Insurance Programs April 12, 2022
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Introduces Legislation to Address ‘Chemical Restraint’ Use in Nursing Homes April 12, 2022
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Introduces Legislation to Increase Voter Registration in Underperforming Counties and Civic Engagement in California Schools April 12, 2022
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry Honors Jackie Elward As Fourth Assembly District Woman of the Year April 12, 2022