The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Thompson Condemns Shooting in Thousand Oaks November 8, 2018
- Thompson and Huffman Announce Disaster Funding for Housing in Sonoma and Mendocino Counties October 23, 2018
- Thompson and Garamendi Announce Disaster Loans Now Available for Nonprofits in Lake County October 11, 2018
- Thompson and Garamendi Announce Public Assistance for Mendocino Complex Fires October 4, 2018
- House Passes Thompson's Legislation to Repair Underground Water Systems Damaged in Disaster September 26, 2018
- Thompson Announces 2018 App Challenge September 21, 2018
- Thompson Announces His Office Now Accepting Applications for Service Academy Nominations September 18, 2018
- Thompson Slams Republicans for Rejecting His Disaster Tax Relief Amendment September 12, 2018
- Feinstein, Harris, Pelosi to Justice Department: Don’t Close Environmental Protections Office November 9, 2018
- Feinstein: Tools to Reduce Mass Shootings Available, Just Lacking Republican Leadership November 8, 2018
- Feinstein, Nadler, Schiff, Cummings Send Letters to Top Officials Demanding Preservation of Records Following Firing of Attorney General Sessions November 8, 2018
- Feinstein on Firing of Jeff Sessions November 7, 2018
- Feinstein Names Jim Lazarus State Director November 7, 2018
- Feinstein and Harris Call for Improved Housing Conditions at Camp Pendleton for Military Families November 5, 2018
- Feinstein Statement on Republican Kavanaugh Memo November 5, 2018
- Feinstein, Harris Call on Trump Administration to Compensate Farmers for Trade Losses November 1, 2018
- Sen. Dodd Makes Statement on Thousand Oaks Mass Shooting November 8, 2018
- Delta Caucus Objects to Federal Loan to Support Tunnels Project October 26, 2018
- California Senate Fellows Program Application Period Opens October 24, 2018
- Napa Valley College to Host Joint Legislative Hearing on Insurance and Wildfires October 17, 2018
- Sen. Dodd Recognizes October as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month October 4, 2018
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 17, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017
- Assemblymembers Aguiar-Curry & Wood, Senators Dodd & McGuire To Washington, DC: “Hands Off California’s National Monuments” June 9, 2017
- Bringing Broadband To All Californians April 27, 2017