The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Current news from our representatives:
- Thompson's Amendment to Boost Disaster Response Passes the House July 12, 2019
- Thompson Announces Advancement of His Portable Fuel Safety Container Act July 10, 2019
- Committee Advances Thompson's Bipartisan Legislation to Ensure Health Care for Veterans June 26, 2019
- Thompson Votes to Pass Appropriations Bill with Key Priorities June 25, 2019
- Thompson Opening Statement at Select Revenue Measures Subcommittee Hearing on How Recent Limitations to the SALT Deduction Harm Communities, Schools, First Responders, and Housing Values June 25, 2019
- Chairman Thompson Holds Hearing on State and Local Tax Deduction June 25, 2019
- Chairman Thompson's Bill to Extend Disaster Tax Relief, Other Tax Provisions Clears Committee June 20, 2019
- Reps. Thompson, Wittman, Sens. Cardin, Gardner Introduce Refuge System Protection Act June 19, 2019
- Feinstein Bill Prevents Use of Social Media Bots in Elections July 16, 2019
- Feinstein, Graham, Introduce the National Guard and Reservist Debt Relief Extension Act July 16, 2019
- Feinstein, Cantwell to FCC: Maintain Earthquake Wireless Emergency Alert Speeds July 16, 2019
- Senators Call for Ethical Standards for Gene-Editing Research July 15, 2019
- Feinstein, Hirono Lead Letter Warning of Scientific Data Suppression within USGS July 15, 2019
- Feinstein Statement on Trump Tweets July 15, 2019
- Feinstein: Changes to Asylum System Illegal, Heartless July 15, 2019
- Senators Introduce Legislation to Stop Cruel and Neglectful Treatment of Children at Border July 12, 2019
- Governor Signs Wildfire Safety Law Co-Authored by Sen. Dodd July 12, 2019
- Sen. Dodd Comments on Legislature’s Passage of Wildfire Safety Bill July 11, 2019
- Legislature Passes Sen. Dodd’s College Student Food Insecurity Bill July 9, 2019
- Sen. Dodd Responds to Lawmakers’ Passage of Wildfire Bill July 8, 2019
- Sen. Dodd’s Napa Housing and Skyline Park Bills Advance July 3, 2019
- Let's Talk May 31, 2019
- Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry and Congressman Thompson's March Tele Town Hall on Gun Violence Prevention March 11, 2019
- Looking West with Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry - Wine & Wildfires August 9, 2018
- Select Committees July 18, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017