The Home of Napa County Democrats: Who We Are
Napa County is comprised of several Democratic organizations. Depending on where you live, you can serve as a NCDCC member, or join any club of your choosing.
We care for senior citizens, the environment, affordable education, health care for all, and equal pay for equal work. We are your neighbors, co-workers, your children’s teachers, members of the LGBTQ community, young Democrats, Napans, Californians, Americans, Immigrants.
WE ARE DEMOCRATS!
Our goals are to advance Democratic values and elect Democratic candidates to local, state, and national offices. We do that by endorsing candidates in various elections, fundraising, campaigning (precinct walking, calling, mailing, etc.), attending the state party conventions, recruiting candidates, and any other way that we can think of.
Napa County Democratic Central Committee ("NCDCC"):
The official body of the California Democratic Party in Napa County. There is a similar central committee in each county of the state. The members of the NCDCC represent the Napa County Supervisor District they reside in and are elected in the primary every two years.
Democrats of Napa Valley Club
President - Johanna O'Kelley
American Canyon Democratic Club
Chair - Mary Ann Mancuso
Bayard Rustin LGBT Political Club
Napa County Young Democrats
Chair - Esperanza Padilla
Current news from our representatives:
- Thompson, Faith Leaders Strongly Condemn Administration's Family Separation Policy June 20, 2018
- Thompson Announces 2018 Summer Reading Challenge June 18, 2018
- Thompson Announces $15 Million in Federal Funding for Napa Airport June 15, 2018
- The American Legion Endorses Thompson's Mare Island Cemetery Bill June 13, 2018
- Thompson Announces Service Academy Appointees June 5, 2018
- Gun Violence Prevention Task Force Holds Forum with Student Leaders from Around Nation May 23, 2018
- Thompson Marks Completion of Major Debris Removal from 2017 Wildfires May 9, 2018
- Thompson Leads Call to Keep Local Clean Energy Incentives May 8, 2018
- Feinstein Speaks on the Need for a Solution to Immigrant Family Separations June 21, 2018
- Feinstein: Trump Administration Must Reunite Families Immediately June 21, 2018
- Feinstein Speaks on Trump Executive Order June 21, 2018
- Many Republicans say they oppose family separation. But none have joined our bill. June 21, 2018
- Feinstein Statement on Executive Order June 20, 2018
- Trump Versus the Resistance June 20, 2018
- Feinstein: Trump Wrong to Call Protections for Unaccompanied Children ‘Loopholes’ June 19, 2018
- The Democratic Senate bill that would stop family separations, explained June 19, 2018
- Legislators Introduce Comprehensive Consumer Privacy Bill June 22, 2018
- Sen. Dodd’s Mare Island Naval Cemetery Restoration Bill Passes Both Houses June 19, 2018
- Senator Dodd responds to Wildfire Investigation Finding June 8, 2018
- Wildfire Protection Bill Clears Senate May 31, 2018
- Garage Door Safety Bill Clears Senate May 31, 2018
- Select Committees July 17, 2017
- $330 Million Dollar Broadband Deal Negotiated by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry Passes Assembly June 9, 2017
- Assemblymembers Aguiar-Curry & Wood, Senators Dodd & McGuire To Washington, DC: “Hands Off California’s National Monuments” June 9, 2017
- Bringing Broadband To All Californians April 27, 2017
- Funding Your College Future February 17, 2017